+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP, error 3194 iphone 4 bricked

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
my 9 year old son has deleted all files and settings form my jailbroken iphone 4 using limerain, now it has only the apple logo and when i tried to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation HELP, error 3194 iphone 4 bricked
    my 9 year old son has deleted all files and settings form my jailbroken iphone 4 using limerain, now it has only the apple logo and when i tried to restore it with i tunes, t comes up with "unknown error occured 3194".
    I'm new to this stuff but i have been reading your great input, and i tried to use tiny umbrella, but it will not let me run it as administrator, and it is saying that the device is not connected, i had to manually enter the ecid, i found it using "usbveiw".

now im stuck, i wanted to know if i could get .shsh from cydia, because as far as i can remember i pressed the "make my life easier" button. and if so what do i do with it to make my phone work, please help, tia.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,640 Posts

After you have entered your ECID, click save shsh. If you only have 4.2.1 shsh blob, your only option is to restore to stock or custom firmware of 4.2.1

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

my daddy (12-14-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for your prompt reply, i have sorted it out using umbrella advanced options and manual ecid.

is there a jailbreak for FW 4.2, and sorry to ask where can i get custom firmware 4.2.1

Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,640 Posts

There is no cfw of 4.2.1 for iphone 4, but if you don't need an unlock, then jailbreak your already restored IOS 4.2.1 with redsn0w 0.9.6b6 but it will be a tethered jailbreak.