Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: someone help please.. sam....

Default someone help please.. sam....
    i figured ill give the SAM thing a try seein how my battery was kinda draining fast and i didnt activate with a att sim card i hactivated with limera1n, so i go threw the steps with sam installed, did the deactivate in redsnow, everything went well but i cant get itunes to activate.. just says sim not reconized.. now my phone still works via tmobile it still reads the card.. just need to get it activated, i tried to do manual in sam settings but i dont no what to put in? and i tried the usa tmobile but the simids didnt work? anyone can help me activate with itunes? please..

under activation state it shows unactivated, sam state is loaded ok, itunes just wont activate it for me.. i have a tmobile sim and my phone i unlocked when the 6.15 came out, 4.1os someone help me,

update.. k i went into sources and uninstalled sam and ofter that i deleted the line that i added in sources untill i erased that line it didnt go back.... now im back to 4.1 6.15 unlocked with tmobile hacktivated with limera1n. no sam for me? anyone no what went wrong? i can sync now iwth itunes because i uninstalled sam.... i wanna have it so sam works and activates my sim card with itunes...
    Last edited by problem; 12-13-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guye i need some help....while unlocking my iphone 2g with itunes10.1 i am getting the below error...

idevice/windows.c:SetDeviceDLLPath:84: failed to find driver path
    idevice/windows.c:LoadWindowsDLL:162: failed to load Windows MobileDevice DLL
    Failed to load iTunes Mobile Device driver!
    Pwnage finished, cleanup return:-100