Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: no service after unlock on 06.15.00

Default no service after unlock on 06.15.00
    i have done everything that needed to be done and i am a little bit lost! any one experience that?

i have a iphone 3gs 4.2.1 baseband 06.15.00

Hello,

I'm not sure is this is the actual fix, but I have read somewhere in the forums that this has fixed other user's problems just like yours.

Install "PushFix" from this Repo Source Cydia.pushfix.info

Good luck.

i will give it a try him with koodo network

dont forget to turn 3g off

I'm having the same issue. No internet service, but connected to wi-fi.

Same problem here, mate.

Except I'm on 4.1

up still no service resrtored to 4.2.1 star all over and then restore to 4.1 and start all over and still no service! :S

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

After installing ultrasn0w, reboot. Wait 10-15 minutes. If it still doesn't pick up, reboot again. Be sure when you restored you're setting the phone up as new. If you're restoring from back up, this could cause the issue.

when i try to add repo666.ultrasn0w.com/ always did not find repository,,,anyone can help me...i am on ios 4.2.1 baseband 06.15.00

Default trying to help
    are you sure that your sim is inserted before you unlock using ultrasnow

because mine to the step that i get is the final step is
    insert sim before you unlock using ultrasnow

for me now my iphone 3gs 4.1 bb 6.15.00 is well ok no problem on signal,text message,call etc

^it doesnt worked , i have tried to install ultrsn0w many times with or without sim but no use.........any one help please

Looking for help on this too.

T-mobile
    3GS
    Baseband 6.15.00

still no service, 3g off, installed ultrasn0w with sim in, rebooted, flickered airplane on/off/ etc.

Still nothing! Any help ? Any idea? Someone have the ipsw files of a working 4.1 or 4.2.1 with the baseband 06.15.00? I could try that?

enable 3g and wait it works for me

disable 3g if your network doesn't support it

also try to reset network settings
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

With koodo you need to have your 3g ON, because it uses the HSDPA network 3g must be on even if your arent using data, it needs it for sms, calling, pretty much evreything on your phone. if you dont have a data plan with koodo, just just cell data off and use wifi when available.

tried everything and still no serv. when i try to download push fix it says something about unable to fetch and cant install it.

I just read on a different forum that baseband 6.15. only works with 3g so thats the reason we only get signal when 3g is available.Can somebody please verify that.
    Last edited by kory2000pr; 12-03-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kory2000pr View Post
    tried everything and still no serv. when i try to download push fix it says something about unable to fetch and cant install it.

I just read on a different forum that baseband 6.15. only works with 3g so thats the reason we only get signal when 3g is available.Can somebody please verify that.
    What weird is that I have two 3GS both with BB 06.15.0 and unlocked using ultrasn0w however, only one works.