+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What if....iTunes 7.3.2.6

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm still using iTunes 7.3.2.6 and even when i checked for software updates, itunes still tells me that 1.0.2 is my latest update...there isn't a 1.1.1 new update at all.
    Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default What if....iTunes 7.3.2.6
    I'm still using iTunes 7.3.2.6 and even when i checked for software updates, itunes still tells me that 1.0.2 is my latest update...there isn't a 1.1.1 new update at all. I just checked two minutes ago.

Therefore, i'm thinking...what if you uninstall your current iTunes...google for 7.3.2.6 iTunes, download it and install on your computer and do a RESTORE. Wouldnt that will load 1.0.2 onto the phone?

Hmmm...someone should try that route.

Just a thought......

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I am still running itunes 7.3.2 and all day have been clicking the "check for update" button, but it keeps telling me 1.02 is the current version.

I believe if you have itunes 7.3 then it will not update your iphone to a version later than 1.02

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

iTunes 7.3.2.6 dl is here

http://downloadgeeks.net/multimedia/...7.3.2.6-3.html

Goodluck to all who have been getting an error trying to restore back to 1.0.2. I hope this would work..not sure..but doesnt hurt if you try.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple has made it so that you require 7.4 iTunes to update. This was done to stop the DVD John method. I would like to have someone with FM1.1.1 try the DVD John method with a twist. Use a resource editor (rezilla) to edit the 7.3.2 version to think it is the 7.4 version and try to activate the FM 1.1.1.