Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IS it the END OF...

Default IS it the END OF...
    I was just wondering since the firmware 1.1.1 came out is it the end of software unlcoking iphones for firmware vesrions 1.1.1. Or are the DEV teams going to make new APPS to UNLOCK iphones with firmware version 1.1.1?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    I was just wondering since the firmware 1.1.1 came out is it the end of software unlcoking iphones for firmware vesrions 1.1.1. Or are the DEV teams going to make new APPS to UNLOCK iphones with firmware version 1.1.1?

This needed its own thread? Read the front freaking page of the site

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Great thread. I just heard that the Dev team said UNKLE and quit. You know, less than 24 hours after its release, they ran out of ideas and feel its way too hard so why bother. P.S. they never liked the iPhone anyway. They are now modding for Virtual Pets.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GPUnique View Post
    Great thread. I just heard that the Dev team said UNKLE and quit. You know, less than 24 hours after its release, they ran out of ideas and feel its way too hard so why bother. P.S. they never liked the iPhone anyway. They are now modding for Virtual Pets.
    Yea, they just started crying like all these other newbs... "It's too hard!"

Wow
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..