+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2G iPhone - Error 1011

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Does anybody still have that problem? I recently had it happen to me (TWICE!) and I've been able to recover from it after hours and hours of scouring the internet
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 2G iPhone - Error 1011
    Does anybody still have that problem? I recently had it happen to me (TWICE!) and I've been able to recover from it after hours and hours of scouring the internet for methods of doing it. A lot of the things I found were outdated so I had to find different ways of doing this while still using some of the very helpful hints I found. I thought about writing up little tutorial but I don't know if it would be of any help to anyone, since maybe no one cares anymore or if there is a much easier way of doing it and I took the harder than hell route... So just let me know. And if this is in the wrong section of the forum, my apologies.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TLX317 View Post
    Does anybody still have that problem? I recently had it happen to me (TWICE!) and I've been able to recover from it after hours and hours of scouring the internet for methods of doing it. A lot of the things I found were outdated so I had to find different ways of doing this while still using some of the very helpful hints I found. I thought about writing up little tutorial but I don't know if it would be of any help to anyone, since maybe no one cares anymore or if there is a much easier way of doing it and I took the harder than hell route... So just let me know. And if this is in the wrong section of the forum, my apologies.

I have the same problem, can you let me know how you solve this problem?

Many thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Kick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella then jailbreak as normal.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

It's nice that people don't have to use irecovery anymore for that