Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a little help from modders regarding activation on iPhone 4

Default Need a little help from modders regarding activation on iPhone 4
    Hi guys,
    I'm making a new post, so that way we keep all the ideas organized.
    Well. I bought a some iPhone 4 from eBay to my family, and it took a little while to get in my house. ALL OF THEM ACTIVATED SMOOTHY, except mine, which ask for SSN and ZIP code, since i didn't have any way of getting that kind of info, i bought 2 activation sims. The whole thing is, when i insert the sim and connect the iPhone, the iTunes shows a white screen with iPhone writen on it, and my phone does not get activated on all two sims. I'm Using iTunes 9.2.0 and iOS 4.0.1, on a MacBook Pro or an iMac, using snow leopard. I even changed the OS's language and changed the iTunes Store country. Well as the matter of fact, I used a Pay as you go chip activaded from AT&T. I Don't know what else to do on my 900 dollars brick. Can Anyone help me? Any Thoughts? Anything?thanks. I just need to activate this thing up to get jailbreak.

Your problem has been discussed in-depth in thread below.

How do you activate iPhone 4 if you don't have AT&T

There is no solution to bypass SSN & Zip code activation. You will need to get those info from the seller. If he refuse to provide, you have no option but return the iphone and get a refund.