+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone unlock part 2

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I downloaded the restore file from apple. I am using safari. And then when I ran iNdependence and tried to activate, the restore file was in a folder format
    Default iphone unlock part 2
    Hi, I downloaded the restore file from apple. I am using safari. And then when I ran iNdependence and tried to activate, the restore file was in a folder format and it didn't look like the icon in the guide that says iPhone1,1_1
    I could therefore not activate..what should I do?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-26-2007 at 03:43 PM. Reason: need more info

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,222 Posts

What is the folder called?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

The folder is called iPhone1,1_1 the same as in the guide but I don't have the same icon as in the guide it just looks like a folder.

Hi Pf...resolved the issue...thanks for the reply...but now when I'm on step 2 on part 3 there are no apps on my list after I connected to wifi

I'm onto step 4 now and am trying to connect via cyberduck. I inputed my ip and everything else correctly but it will not connect..it says error connection failed
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-26-2007 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The folder is called iPhone1,1_1 the same as in the guide but I don't have the same icon as in the guide it just looks like a folder.

Hi Pf...resolved the issue...thanks for the reply...but now when I'm on step 2 on part 3 there are no apps on my list after I connected to wifi

I'm onto step 4 now and am trying to connect via cyberduck. I inputed my ip and everything else correctly but it will not connect..it says error connection failed
    Hello [email protected]

I face the same problem... how did you resolved it?
    Thanks

Hi Pf...resolved the issue...thanks for the reply...

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,222 Posts

How did you resolve it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews