Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone order the unlock from http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com ? Does it work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Does anyone order the unlock from http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com ? Does it work?
    Subject.

Thanks

no and no

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Why are you sure?
    Why are you sure that it doesn't work if no one from this forum has ordered it yet?

Dude, this guy sanders is cashing in on the excitement of a new unlock and is taking money from people. He knows that there would be an unlock in a few days from GEo, so before he lets it out for free, he doesn't want to miss out on the money making deal here. He would take money and offer the unlock once geo gives it to him. Untill then that **** head would just say, once the unlock is available, we will send it to your account. So if you wanna hear that from him, go ahead and purchase. Otherwise, wait for blackSn0w.

Didn't you read the comment posted by geohot on twitter? He said that he would keep himself away for a month and jody is screwed big time. So this guy jody has decided to offer him 25% of the 10k as advance so that geo doesn't bail upon him.

Thanks

Jody is female.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2009-10-30-12.32.41.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The funny thing is that all of us are waiting for the unlock for a long period of time but no one has paid 29 pounds to get probably the real unlock. Only thoughts... )

There is no unlock, period.

I have severe doubts that Jody Sanders looks anything remotely like that.
    ----
    Cheers!

Thanks

Well... Go ahead and buy it and let us know...
    Otherwise...

dude, don't pay for something you will get for free soon, in Jody $anders twitter is asking geohot to get in contact with him (her, I am not sure the gender, someone said is a she... not a he) to pay it, so he, so geoHot already have it running, just wait and will be free

Iphoneunlockuk has had a "Stage1" ready for over a week now which is basically the jailbreak that was released. They stated then that "Stage 2" would be along in a matter of days.

That information then changed to state that the unlock would be available for 29th/30th of October. When they announced today that they had the unlock and that it was ready they said it would be on the website in a couple of hours.

The email that was sent around read as the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------

> From: iPhoneUnlock Support <[email protected]>
    > Date: October 30, 2009 8:56:03 GMT
    > To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    > Subject: iPhoneUnlockUK - Unlock for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G running 3.1.2
    >
    > Dear iPhoneUnlockUK Customer,
    >
    > In September, Apple released an update which removed MANY exploitable commands in the baseband. This baseband version was 05.11.07. All new iPhones 3G and 3GS come at this version. To this date, no-one has been able to unlock it. Furthermore, the usual hackers who work on such unlocks said it would never unlockable.
    >
    > EVERYTHING is hackable. On Monday we offered a reward of $10,000 to the first individual who successfully manages to exploit the baseband resulting in a working unlock.
    >
    > Today that challenege has been met the unlock is being finalised by ourselves now. LET EVERYONE KNOW that iPhoneUnlockUK has come to the rescue again for those people running 3.1.2 and baseband 05.11.07. This basically means that ANY iPhone can once again be unlocked - ones that have been accidentally upgraded in iTunes, new iPhones bought in Apple Stores etc which come at 3.1.2 out the box etc.
    >
    > Go ahead and make your purchases, we are very happy today :-)
    >
    > For those who have already bought, yes this means Stage 2 is coming today!
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Jody Sanders
    > Managing Director
    > Phone Unlock Ltd
    > iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click, 2min iPhone 3G/3GS Software Unlock guaranteed
    > +44 (0)870 626 5240

-------------------------------------------------------------

Take what you will from that, I dont care where it comes from once it comes soon. Got really excited about all of this, im dying to use my Iphone took me the better half of a year to save up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by iGuy View Post
    Jody is female.
    That picture also says they got rave reviews from the Guardian. Which has been widely published as being false and the Guardian didn't make any review, only a slight mention of the few companies selling the unlock of stolen software. I remember reading on other forums about the debate of what they are.

iPhone unlocker tempts customers with fake Guardian endorsement | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Cerote, totally off the topic, do you speak spanish? because do you know what your nickname is in spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by famleon69 View Post
    Cerote, totally off the topic, do you speak spanish? because do you know what your nickname is in spanish?
    The comment I quoted was also off topic.

Lol, yea I know. Was kinda wondering if someone would ever say anything.

well actually my comment was the one, not yours, but you are aware...that is funny man, tuanix

it is a scam i have already tried it ok

Default Jody Sanders is a Scammer
    Dear Sirs,

Well I am writing this on behalf of my friend who scammed 38.99 GBP by Jody Sanders: http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com/>
    To: Prof.Dr. Hakan Kaleli <[email protected]>
    Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 10:09:21 AM
    Subject:

Hi,
    What's your email address, I've decided to offer you a refund (NOT based on the abusive emails you sent!) Rather a goodwill gesture.

Jody Sanders
    Managing Director
    Phone Unlock Ltd
    iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click, 2min iPhone 3G/3GS Software Unlock guaranteed
    (0870) 626 5240

We are asking help to pay back money and where to complaint her in UK to be arrested?

Soner Demirel
    Hakan Kaleli
    [email protected] and [email protected]
    +905324768608

Dear Sirs,

Well I am writing this on behalf of my friend who scammed 38.99 GBP by Jody Sanders: http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com/>
    Subject:

Hi,
    What's your email address, I've decided to offer you a refund (NOT based on the abusive emails you sent!) Rather a goodwill gesture.

Jody Sanders
    Managing Director
    Phone Unlock Ltd
    (0870) 626 5240

We are asking help to pay back money and where to complaint her in UK to be arrested?
    She never sent back or refund the money and she scammed many people She IS GOOD SCAMMER, she sells the unlock software of Geo Hotz for 39.99 pounds. It is free.

Soner Demirel
    Hakan Kaleli
    +905324768608

Congratulations MOBILE PHONES TECH SRL and DIGITAL SHOP in Italy are both good scammer:

They have 2 different names and the same phone number almost the same address (but so stupid two different registration numbers?). They say that they do not know each other. As usual they ask to pay by western union and never Money or Iphone back. They ask huge Money showing like they are legit componies but NEVER.

Do not trust THEM

MOBILE PHONES TECH SRL
    Rea n.1186825
    email: [email protected]
    Tel: +39-33-1101-4918
    Cell. +39-333-2696-008

DIGITAL SHOP
    rea n.1196929
    Cell. +39-333-2696-008
    Last edited by kaleli; 11-14-2009 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaleli View Post
    Dear Sirs,

Subject:

Hi,

Jody Sanders
    Managing Director
    Phone Unlock Ltd
    (0870) 626 5240

Soner Demirel
    Hakan Kaleli
    +905324768608

Dear Sirs,

Subject:

Hi,

Jody Sanders
    Managing Director
    Phone Unlock Ltd
    (0870) 626 5240

She never sent back or refund the money and she scammed many people She IS GOOD SCAMMER, she sells the unlock software of Geo Hotz for 39.99 pounds. It is free.

Soner Demirel
    Hakan Kaleli
    +905324768608

Congratulations MOBILE PHONES TECH SRL and DIGITAL SHOP in Italy are both good scammer:

They have 2 different names and the same phone number almost the same address (but so stupid two different registration numbers?). They say that they do not know each other. As usual they ask to pay by western union and never Money or Iphone back. They ask huge Money showing like they are legit componies but NEVER.

Do not trust THEM

MOBILE PHONES TECH SRL
    Rea n.1186825
    Cell. +39-333-2696-008

DIGITAL SHOP
    rea n.1196929
    Cell. +39-333-2696-008
    Sounds like some Turkish wannabe scammer got scammed
    To live, you have to lie

why this is still open... GeoHot has it for free, why paying, for something you can download for FREE

I paid iphonunlockuk a month ago to have my iphone 3gs on Rogers network factory unlocked. The website advertises a maximum of 48-hour guarantee. After 3 business days, I emailed customer service but was told it would took up to 5 days, so I waited. After 5 business days, I emailed them again. This time, I was told the process could take up to 14 days, so I waited patiently again. 14 days have passed but there was still no unlock. I emailed yet again, and guess what! This time I was told that I purchased a "50 day factory unlock!" This is bulls**t. I never had the choice of which kind of factory unlock I would like to purchase. This is simply their way of stealing customer's money. To hell with all you scam artist! If you are considering buying their "service," be warned. If you are a Rogers customer in Canada, you can call Rogers unlock department and they will unlock your iphone for you for $50.00. And, it is done while you are on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dakelv View Post
    I paid iphonunlockuk....
    How much was your unlock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast