Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: any one with otb 1.1.2 unlocked with gununlock with 2.03 base band

  1. #1
    Default any one with otb 1.1.2 unlocked with gununlock with 2.03 base band
    otb 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G) upgraded to 1.1.3 (04.03.13_G ) unlocked with gununlock @ fw 1.1.2 after unlock the base band was downgraded back to 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G) but it was unlocked then i upgraded to 1.1.3 using the dev 1.1.3 upgrade has any one tried to do a restore to 1.1.3 so and then go back to 1.1.2 and upgrade to 1.1.3 to see if the unlock survives the bb change ?????????????

  2. #2
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gready123456 View Post
    otb 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G) upgraded to 1.1.3 (04.03.13_G ) unlocked with gununlock @ fw 1.1.2 after unlock the base band was downgraded back to 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G) but it was unlocked then i upgraded to 1.1.3 using the dev 1.1.3 upgrade has any one tried to do a restore to 1.1.3 so and then go back to 1.1.2 and upgrade to 1.1.3 to see if the unlock survives the bb change ?????????????
    Wow that's some statement you've made there. After several reads, I think I understand what you're asking .....

    .... and the answer is that the 1.1.3 Dev Team soft upgrade does not upgrade the baseband, so yes the unlock with survive. I unlocked my 1.1.2 OTB last night with GeoHot's method, then did the soft upgrade today and I'm running 1.1.3 with 04.02.13_G baseband and I have all phone functions
    iPhone 3gs, running 4.2 Greenp0is0ned
    iPad 32Gb, running 4.2 Grrenp0is0ned

  3. #3
    dude how did you get back to otb 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G) after installing upgraded to 1.1.3 (04.03.13_G )?

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sd
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts

    the new gunlock downgrades ur baseband in the process of unlocking it.

    and there is no way to fully jailbreak the 1.1.3 firmware so updating with itunes wont work yet

  5. #5
    people he is asking if he updates his baseband to 4.03.13 will the unlock still survive or will he has to downgrade back to 4.02.13 again
    i tryed this myself didnt get no signal so im not sure will do a bit more testing .....

  6. #6
    hey i understand alll that lol the point is it is suppose to be a ipsf like unlock but yet no one has restored to 1.1.3 after the gununlock and do the whole downgrade upgrade thing to see if the 1.1.3 bb will be unlocked or what will happen

    hey sadamx mind telling me exactly what u did
    did u upgrade to get the 1.1.3bb then downgraded to 1.1.1 the go to jb1.1.2 then upgrade to 1.1.3 ???
    and still got not signal ?????
    Last edited by gready123456; 02-09-2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sadamx View Post
    people he is asking if he updates his baseband to 4.03.13 will the unlock still survive or will he has to downgrade back to 4.02.13 again
    i tryed this myself didnt get no signal so im not sure will do a bit more testing .....
    Doesn't AnySim 1.3 unlock 4.03 after you upgrade the baseband using the installer from iClarified?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by moontan View Post
    Doesn't AnySim 1.3 unlock 4.03 after you upgrade the baseband using the installer from iClarified?
    No that only works with 3.6 bootloaders. And the whole point of this new latest unlock is to unlock 1.1.2 otb 4.6 bootloader, but to do this you can only unlock 4.02.13 baseband and below.

    Hope this helps,
    james

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •