Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anySIM 1.2.1u Problems

Default anySIM 1.2.1u Problems
    I have a week 44 iPhone, with Firmware 1.1.1, Modem Firmware 04.02.13_G and Bootloader 3.9_M3S2.

I can't for the life of me, get anySIM to work. I need to unlock this phone for usage in Australia. Can anyone tell we where I've gone wrong?
    Do I need to repair the baseband?

yea im havin the same problem it keeps sayin anysim can not unlock this phone please help!!!!
    i followed the steps up upgrade 10 1.1.3 then downgrade to 1.1.1 then update to 1.1.2 and i am on 1.1.2 and everytime i run the anysim it says that anysim can not unlock this phone what should i do im lost

I have the same problem I upgraded to 1.1.2, went down to 1.1.1 and back to 1.1.2 yesterday and Anysim worked fine. I didn't have the, so decided to re-do it today. I went down to 1.1.1 and now anysim says it can't unlock my phone. I have gone through the whole process several times but it's the same each time. I hope there is an easy solution to this.

but what was the install. app for was the phone working with the anysim meaning where you able to make calls and such cause i cant get it to unlock everything else works on the phone youtube internet everything except the anysim

I couldn't get YouTube or download any other iPhone apps without the '' Everything else was working fine. I wish I had left it alone now. Now I can't unlock the phone at all.

man i have everything workin youtube etc its just the anysim says that it can not unlock this phone why im still tryin to figure out i wish someone could help out with some sort of solution i dont wanna upgrade downgrade and do all the steps again and then fail

No, that's exactly what happened to me

if u have aim mordrama2000 better communication

i was reading some where else that it said to virginize the phone and then run anysim but u have to downgrade back to 1.1.1

I think your problem is that u didn't virginize ur iphone
    all u have to is restore to 1.1.1 then jailbreak it
    then install BSDsubsystem
    then add to installer and install the virginizer

if u want to upgrade to 1.1.2 install oktoprep and UPGRADE to 1.1.2

if u want to stay on 1.1.1 then all u have to is restore again to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it here u can unlock it

thats it

Thanks for that info. I discovered that I had to update again to 1.1.2, then go back to 1.1.1 so I would be on 04.02.13_G and not 04.01.13_G for anysim 1.2.1u to work. All sorted now and I am happily running 1.1.3 now! Still haven't got YouTube but that's a small price to pay

hi am in Uganda and i have 1.1.2 jailbroken working fine with anysim1.2u and run iworld. i followed a guide by,first restore to 1.1.2, then 1.1.1, jailbreak run installer add to sources, install BSDsubsystem,install anysim1.2u from frenchphone and run it, then proceed and run oktoprep(tweeks 1.1.1), upgrade to 1.1.2 jailbreak and last install iworld and run. hope this helps.

how do you determine your bootloader version
    I am on a week 41 iphone (by what I can tell from the serial number.

If you look under settings - general - about, it lists all the info you need. Check that you have modem firmware 04.02.13_G. It seems to be important that you upgrade to 1.1.2 and then go back to 1.1.1 before trying to run anysim 1.2.1u. Hope you fix it soon