Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost AT&T Origonal SIM, How can I unlock and activate phone again?

Default Lost AT&T Origonal SIM, How can I unlock and activate phone again?
    Hi,
    Accidentally i lost my original AT&T SIM Card.
    Is there any possible way to activate and unlock the phone without this sim?

I have an OTB 1.0.2., AT&T.
    I live in the UK.

I wanted to upgrade to 1.1.1. and after the virginisation I noticed that I dont have my SIM.

what can i do?

thank's

lol i was in the same boat as u, i bought from sum shop called CEX and they gave me no instructions on what do to what so ever.

luckily when i unlocked my iphone i didnt need the atnt sim card, so you shouldnt either, if i were u, id upgrade to 1.1.1 as more things work with this than any other.

(if it says use ur origional sim then ignore it as i did and mine works fine)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metaljay For This Useful Post:

i_rezsoh (02-05-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    lol i was in the same boat as u, i bought from sum shop called CEX and they gave me no instructions on what do to what so ever.

luckily when i unlocked my iphone i didnt need the atnt sim card, so you shouldnt either, if i were u, id upgrade to 1.1.1 as more things work with this than any other.

(if it says use ur origional sim then ignore it as i did and mine works fine)
    what he said is right. dont need it. if you have another sim it will bug you saying that its an incorrect sim but after unlocked ur good.