Hi to all

First of all i would like to thank you for your time.

I bought an iPhone last month an unlocked 1.1.2 version

Well I'll try to explain you what I did with the iphone.

1. When I took it I tried to turn it on, but I didn't have the unlock key.

2. I connect it with my laptop and I opened itunes.

3. It said that a new version was available, I downloaded the new version (1.1.3), but I couldn't update it because (it didn't allow me to update) I hadn't the passcode.

4. You sent me the passcode and unlock the I phone. It was worked but I couldn't use it as a phone not even as iPod And I said this because when I connect the iphone with I tunes it couldn't allow me to insert music, it said me that no sim card, or when I putted a Vodafone simcard it said that it is not the correct simcard.

5. When I unlock the iphone I turned off the passcode.

6. Maybe when I connect the unlocked iphone with iTunes there was the software (1.1.3 version) downloaded in iTunes and installed without my permission. I am not sure that this happened but only this way is logically the new version been installed (maybe it is not installed the 1.1.3 version!!!!).

7. I tried to install iworld, to support my simcard, but it was unavailable that hour i tried.

8. I turned off the iphone and when I open it again it said me that I have to connect with iTunes to find my simcard. ITunes open a window that says:

"The SIM card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported.

Only compatible Sim cards from a supported Carrier may be used to activate iphone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iphone or visit a supported Carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card."

I am asking for your help, to find how this can work. Or tell me what I have to do -how to start-, any website that can help me or anything else. For sure it will be helpful for me whatever makes me start to correct the iPhone

PS. : The only screens in the iPhone I have, are the connection with iTunes and the emergency calls.