+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can not activate the iphone

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
my iphone was obt 1.1.1 i folowed the unlocking guide and got it unlocked everything was working fine. untill i went to upgrade and unlock it to verstion 1.1.2. after
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Unhappy can not activate the iphone
    my iphone was obt 1.1.1 i folowed the unlocking guide and got it unlocked everything was working fine. untill i went to upgrade and unlock it to verstion 1.1.2. after many effort i failed and could not unlock it at all. i upgraded and downgraded it many times but nothing worked. now i have restored back to 1.1.1 and had jail broken too but the problem is that i can not make it work with my sim card i can not make any calls. it even shows my number on the contact screen but there is no signal. also when i ran the anysim software it says that it can not unlock this phone. can anyone help me with this. thanks in advance. any help will be appreciated

Ps: i am tring to unlock it for rogers in canada.
    Last edited by msb2008; 02-02-2008 at 10:14 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm whats your baseband you can find that in setting>general> about
    if its 04.02.13_g and your running 1.1.1 you will need to downgrade it simply install downgrade pack 3 found in the hack that phone installer source then restore to 1.1.1 agin and unlock
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi yes my baseband is 04.02.13_g that is what i was surprised at too i restored it many times but never got it to orignal one. so lets see i shuld go to instaler and the source and instal the downgrader pack right. and then restore the phone again?