Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ATTENTION EVERYONE Want the iPhone factory-unlocked?

Exclamation ATTENTION EVERYONE Want the iPhone factory-unlocked?
    Want the iPhone factory unlocked? If we ALL sign this petition our dreams might come true!!! This is a message to EVERYONE! Please, if you see this post sign the petition!! put the link to the petition at the end of this page in your signatures or something to let others know about this!

click this link to go to the petition. also, dont forget to add the link to your signatures

http://www.petitiononline.com/ifree/petition.html

also, feel free to leave a comment on my blog. if you like it, click the digg it button on the blog entry

http://www.appledailytimes.com/2008/...ocked-iphones/

Thanks in advance to everyone for your support. everyone here at mmi is a legend
    Want some help PM me and ill answer it asap

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

So this is now the 3rd time you've posted this - and it has been posted by others too ......

sorry i wont post it any more its just i need signatures

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post
    sorry i wont post it any more its just i need signatures
    Although I would love to see 'free' iPhones too, I just don't see it happening in the near future. Apple has contracts with a small number of carriers worth tens of millions of dollars over the next 5 years and they are not just going to give up that revenue and then be sued by the carriers because a few people would like them too. Even if you got a million signatures, it still won't happen.

Don't mean to p**s you off, just being realistic.

i know that it wont happen its just maybe if they had in numbers all these people that are angry with them for locking iphone onto carriers then they might not make the same stupid decision again