+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help!

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've made such a mess, I didn't even know which forum to post this in. I had my iphone jailbroken and unlocked on 1.0.2. I decided to sign up for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please Help!
    I've made such a mess, I didn't even know which forum to post this in. I had my iphone jailbroken and unlocked on 1.0.2. I decided to sign up for t-mobile's t-zones so my edge would work properly, but then discovered I had to upgrade to 1.1.1. Something I had been dreading, but admittedly curious about. SO, I downloaded the firmware, and my phone locked again. I managed to jailbreak it with the *#301# method, but when i downloaded anysim, it would work. I got the "anysim could not unlock your phone, please restart" message. When I would restart the phone it would still be jailbroken, but not unlocked. I tried all the tricks, like doing a hard restart, and installing onesim, and then anysim again, and it still wouldn't work. Then I installed simfree, but not wanting to buy a liscence, that wouldn't work. After trying all day yesterday, I decided to give up and downgrade to 1.0.2 again, if only so I had a mode of communication to b***h to my friends about my crappy day f ing my phone up. After switching my itunes back to 7.3.2.6, and downloading the firmware, and going through a scary "There Is A Problem With You're Iphone" period, I finally got my phone jailbroken with ibrickr, and anysim installed. At first, anysim was showing some weird graphic over the slider, then going black, or freezing after you tap on the "Ok, do your business" button, or whatever it says. Then, I was trying to reinstall anysim, and that finally worked, but now I'm back to "anysim cannot unlock your phone, please restart" but this time, after I restarted my phone, it is bricked again!!!!! I was also having those problems with installer where it says it has a main script execution error, otherwise I was going to try to revirginize my phone, and start all over again. I was also trying to use putty to do a really old i.unlock.no unlock method, but putty would just time out. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm at my witt's end. I apoligize for this post being so long and complicated, but I'm not a techie genius, and just wanted whichever saint tried to help me to be fully prepared with my arduous back-story. Oh, P.s. I'm also having a problem with pixl, I have the files downloaded in my ibrickr folder on my laptop, but when I try to install them with ibrickr using the -->applications, install, restart, etc. method, but each time it says it hasn't took. Ok, that's all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, 1 more thing. My ibrickr is recognizing that my phone is connected, but is treating it as if it has been broken. My phone only does the emergency dialer, but ibrickr is at the main screen.

Ok, 1 more thing. My ibrickr is recognizing that my phone is connected, but is treating it as if it has been broken. My phone only does the emergency dialer, but ibrickr is at the main screen.
    Last edited by missi.luna; 02-02-2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost