Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: activate Problem Help Please

Default activate Problem Help Please
    Good day! I'm Yamamoto from Japan. And its my first time here. Can somebody help he how to unlock and bring back my iphone to firmware 1.1.1 and upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken? I read some of the thread but nobody has same problem as mine so i decide to write this thred. Please help me...

I have 1.1.1 firmware before when i bought mine and i successfully unlock it. I try to use nate true 1.1.3 upgrading process but my phone stock up after that procedure so i decide and try to updated my phone to itunes update 1.1.3. Now my phone is version 1.1.3 and lock and not yet activated. Ive tried to restore it by pressing power button and standby button but its always failed to downgrade to 1.1.1.

Can anybody help regarding this matter. Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Note: Im not AT&T subscriber, thats why i dont know the way how to open or trick the emergency screen lock (firmware 1.1.3).

exact same thing happened to my phone too....lol
    ur fine...just hold ur power/sleep button and ur home button together.....ur phone will turn off and turn on again....STILL HOLD BOTH THE BUTTONS.....itll turn off and on again.....as soon as u see the apple logo let go of the power button.....KEEP THE HOME BUTTON HELD.....ur phone should enter DFU mode.....ull see an itunes icon and a usb cord on ur phone screen....
    after this point....restoring it is a breeze.....just follow the guides.....
    look in the jailbreak/unlock/activate section....

hope this helped....

i saw only itunes icon and a usb cord... can you give me the link of how to restore this kind of situation? or the link of the procedure you used please.