Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HyperSIM v3 out, claims to work with 1.1.3

iPhone? More like MyPhone navalynt's Avatar
    Thanks

Default HyperSIM v3 out, claims to work with 1.1.3
    I bought my HyperSIM v2 as a sample from CHK Suppliers a few weeks back and they put me on their mailing list. They sent me a notice that they had upgraded to v3 and that it was tested to work on 1.1.3. I didn't find it in my email until today because it got burried in spam.

I actually received that email two weeks ago (before the Jailbreak was available) so I'm wondering if it will indeed work on a 1.1.3 OTB jailbroken iPhone. Anyone try this yet? I know my v2 doesn't work, just says "No Signal"

Embedded into the spreadsheet they sent me for bulk prices was this link you can use to buy 1 or 2 "samples" ($75 for one or $121 for two):

http://www.chksuppliers.com/iphone-h...d-purchase.php

I went ahead and ordered two. When they arrive I will take some pictures and update this post as to whether they actually work.

My understanding is that they will work with 1.1.3 only if you upgraded from 1.1.2 and not with 1.1.3 OTB.

But wha't the firmware modem? It's the important!!!!!

04.03.13G or 04.02.13G?

Well assuming that "PAB" meant that your baseband had to ORIGINALLY be lower than 04.03.13_G, then it is safe to assume that you need 04.02.13_G to get this working.

So, OTB 1.1.3? HIGHLY doubtful....An IPhone that had a baseband of 04.02.13_G -> Probably works...

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by michele View Post
    But wha't the firmware modem? It's the important!!!!!

04.03.13G or 04.02.13G?
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!