Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fix IMEI on 1.1.1, 1.1.2 or 1.1.3?

Default Fix IMEI on 1.1.1, 1.1.2 or 1.1.3?
    Edit: SOLVED

Hi

Since I have major problems on getting jailbreak to work on 1.0.2 I was wondering if you can fix IMEI on 1.1.1, 1.1.2 or 1.1.3? When I try to jailbreak 1.0.2 with apptap it hangs, pacy doesn't work and ibrick just loops. So would really hope you can fix IMEI in newer versions (since I need to fix it to get anysim to work).

Info:
    Phone is OTB 1.0.0 which has been through a lot of stuff. Right now on 1.1.3 with 04.01.13_G and IMEI of death 004999xx xxxxxx x.

System is Win Vista 32. Got wifi and patience. Oh and plenty of gratitude for anyone who can help me.
    Last edited by bt86bt; 02-01-2008 at 10:21 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Send me $1000 paypal, LOL

Just kidding. Virginize my friend! Its good to just have a whole lot of software. If ibrckr and everything else doesnt work, try wINStaller. Downgrade to 1.0.2, then virginize, then upgrade to 1.1.1, unlock with AnySIM, then soft-update with ibrickr 113 special edition. Hope this helps! Ive done this in about an hour total yesterday. I had the IMEI of death too, LOL, and going this route seemed to have destroyed all problems. Good luck

I Haven't tried to re-virginize on 1.1.1 but if you can't get into 1.0.2 try this.

Restore to firmware 1.1.1 follow http://jailbreakme.com/safari.html To jailbreak. To turn on your wireless use prefs://1f in safari. Once jailbroken install bsdsubsystem and openssh from installer. Download a re-viginzer pack copy files to ./bin chmod 777 run bbupdate -f *.fls -e *.eep from puty to restore your imei

Thanks

First. Try taking your SIM out. If you then check the settings -> about you'll likely see that your IMEI is correct again. Run Anysim with your SIM out, then put it back in.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    First. Try taking your SIM out. If you then check the settings -> about you'll likely see that your IMEI is correct again. Run Anysim with your SIM out, then put it back in.
    This was the way to go for me. But have checked a lot of different solutions and those above would probably work aswell.

Thank you all.