+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrading to 1.1.3 with Turbosim???

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have an jailbroken otb 1.1.2. Downgraded to 1.1.1 and then upgraded back to 1.1.2 and am now using a turbosim in Canada with no problems. Will upgrading to 1.1.3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Upgrading to 1.1.3 with Turbosim???
    I have an jailbroken otb 1.1.2. Downgraded to 1.1.1 and then upgraded back to 1.1.2 and am now using a turbosim in Canada with no problems. Will upgrading to 1.1.3 for me cause any known problems or just the fact that I'm a using a turbosim mean that I can uprgade without having to deal with any of the problems that those encounter when using a software unlock. Thank you in advance for your help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 an i placed the turbosim and there is no signal,maybe i need to do something else,like those in 1.1.2 tha insatalls the Iworld cause i'm on mexico and i'm interested on this threat too!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would like to know the same thing. BUT to be clear… I'd use the official iPhone DEV TEAM JailBreak with my TurboSIM.

@bobsco - Which Jailbreak have you used? Nate's one or the one from the DEV Team?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a 1.1.3 jailbroken iphone and I am using a next sim which is the same as the turbo.I can confirm that using the official dev jailbreak on a 1.1.2 jailbroken gives you a working 1.1.3 jailbroken. The official dev jailbreak works perfectly. It does not change your baseband so all you need to do is take your sim out then make sure you have a 1.1.2 jailbroken and then follow the instructions for the dev jailbreak. When finished put ur sim in with the turbo sim and it should work.I am on tmobile in the u.s. And everything is perfect. If you would like instructions or pics for proof just message me and I would be glad to help.
    8GB iPhone 3G
    Expensive but lovin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonedude22 For This Useful Post:

bobsco (01-28-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pattulus View Post
    I would like to know the same thing. BUT to be clear… I'd use the official iPhone DEV TEAM JailBreak with my TurboSIM.

@bobsco - Which Jailbreak have you used? Nate's one or the one from the DEV Team?
    I'm using the dev team jailbreak pattulus....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pattulus View Post

I'm using the dev team jailbreak pattulus....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default need help with 1.1.3 upgrade and iworld
    hello everyone, im in the US and i just upgraded my jailbreak 1.1.2 phone to 1.1.3 using Dev Team method.. everything was working fine after i upgraded my phone. i was able to make phone calls and surf the web. but when do a reboot, the phone locks up and i have a picture of a USB CABLE AND iTUNE LOGO... any clues to why this happens??? BTW, does anyone know if iWORLD is required for 1.1.3?? i going to Austria next week... thanks..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i upgraded my iphone to 1.1.3 and now i cant download jail brake because the installer programme got deleted when i upgraded soo wht do i do ? p.s im using windows