Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked Iphone Not Working... Please Help ASAP!

Default Unlocked Iphone Not Working... Please Help ASAP!
    Hello,

I really need some help... I leave for Florida in the morning and this is the only phone I have. Here is the problem...

I bought this iphone from a guy. It's a 4GB and I unlocked it using Iliberty and it was working awesome. Than I hooked it up to the computer and it jumped to update the 2.0!!! It updated and didn't work any more... Than I just restored it hoping I would get it back to normal and just unlock it again.

Well wrong... Now when I turn the phone on it has the Itunes with a cord being plugged into it. I restore it on itunes and it says my SIM is not valid. I try and use Iliberty and it says it can not enter recovery mode. I have no idea whats wrong. It just sits with the Itunes and Cord on the iphone screen.

I really need this figured out. If anyone could please help that would be awesome.

Thank You,
    Kasey

Ps: On the itunes menu it just shows an Iphone named Iphone, No size or Serial number shows up and the only option is to restore it again!

Okay...
    I was doing some checking... Do I just need to downloan firmware 1.1.4 and than hold shift and load it into my itunes? Because I think when I do the restore on Itunes it is giving my Iphone the 2.0 software? is that right? I just want this to work...

Okay...
    I was doing some checking... Do I just need to downloan firmware 1.1.4 and than hold shift and load it into my itunes? Because I think when I do the restore on Itunes it is giving my Iphone the 2.0 software? is that right? I just want this to work...
    Last edited by ThatsMeNotYou; 07-20-2008 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost