Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IphoneInfused - Does it work?

Default IphoneInfused - Does it work?
    Hi

has anybody tried this before??

http://www.iphoneinfused.com/ppc.cfm...FQuYggodxF5sFw

can anybody confirm that this software actually unlocks and activates 2g/3g iphone with 2.0 firmware?

IT does not unlock 3g iphones, i am still trying to get my money back, but they are really fighting me..

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE., they are going to sell you the same pawnage tool you can get here for free, thats it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to danieldenniss For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-26-2013)

This website is a scam, they sale a freeware. They use paypal as a payment method because they know that paypal doesn't cover software in their warranty. Any other website that claims to have the iphone 3g software-based unlock as today is a scam. Just check this forum or the dev team blog. they offer it for free.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andrew.julian For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-26-2013)

nope theyre no scam... u have to read the site first

it says:
    "Solution will JailBreak, Activate, provide Cydia Installer & Apple App Store on all 3G, V2.0, & older iPhones, & Unlock V2.0 iPhones not 3G"
    meaning that they can activate and jailbreak 2g and 3g; but unlock only 2g
    previously known as iWant 1.1.1
    ...my dev-base...

iPhone 3G 16GB Black
    Factory Unlocked

My husband tried unlocking a 3g through them a few weeks ago and what scammers.they took our money and then never gave us the login info to be able to use the app. so now i have to play tag with paypal to get the money back because they wont even email back, even after contacting them on their website about 5 times. stay away from that site

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tvdgina85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-26-2013)