Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 1.1.4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Unhappy iphone 1.1.4
    I recently bought an iphone secondhand off my friend. The phones current version is 1.1.4 and I want to unlock it for tmobile but I don't know where to begin or start. My friend had atnt and she never unlocked or hacked it before. So how do I begin? I know that if I unlock it I can use tmobile on it. If I hack it what else can I do with the iphone? Thanks sorry I'm a total noob at this.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Welcome to MMi! The first thing you need to do is click the Guides link at the top and then the "I just got my iPhone... Where do I start" link. If you have any questions come on back

Thanks

Also i bought the iPhone with its simcard tray missing because my friend misplaced it. can i still insert my tmobile sim card inside w/o the tray? if not where can i get a replacement?

oh yea i've been reading a lot of terms. what's the difference between unlocking, jail breaking, and hacking, etc..? is tehre like a glossary here?
    Last edited by rubberwheels; 07-10-2008 at 08:04 PM.

you cant use the phone without the simcard tray.... how can you put the simcard on the phone without the tray?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

goto cnn.cn and check under the apple link. You should be able to find a replacement tray cheap

Thanks

you think they have sim trays at the apple store? cause i cant order online =[