Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Well functional SIM card Sticker (TurboSIM similar) only sell $20~30 per one!!!!!

Smile Well functional SIM card Sticker (TurboSIM similar) only sell $20~30 per one!!!!!
    I supprisingly found that some turboSIM similiar card stickers only sold $20~30 (around 200 Chinese yen) in the domestic online store. Accroding to testers incasually some Chinese Iphone Forum, those 'cheap chips' work perfectly.
    those tester's iphone acutally came from different countries in North America or Europe. Besides some of those card stickers are domestic manufacture, some are made by a foreign team called Gevey.

When handred-buck stealthSIM and TurboSIM spread all over the ebey, It is really suprising to see such cheap alternitives hiding there. I've already decided to unlocked one OTB 1.1.2 iphone by the 'cheap chip'.

I think it's a really good news for whom can't wait till software unlocked approach released but unwill pay that much for the TurboSIM. Go and find a Chinese guys for help

Here's one link to the Card sticker I used, but all in Chinese.
    http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/0...ec75d238.jhtml
    Last edited by josh918; 12-19-2007 at 04:00 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah because we all have that sim flashing hardware/software laying around the house. thanks!!!

I carefully look at How those guys produce the stickers. Basically, they write ICCID and IMSI from a AT&T sim card on the sticker. When you use it, you just need to stick the thing on the magnetic side of your own simcard. Sounds very reasonable.

I'll let you know the result after trying it.
    Last edited by josh918; 12-19-2007 at 04:20 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    and you know how much including the ship ???
    because it's a great offer !

Thanks.

+$20 for standard shipment

let us know if it works right after u get it =)

Banned
    Thanks
    Well, they have an auction on ebay too

http://cgi.cafr.ebay.ca/NEXT-SIM-II-...QQcmdZViewItem

OK if it doesn't have paypal, don't you think its a little unsafe putting your CC card info on some cheap random website with no security?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

They want 85 bucks for it. I might be willing to risk 20 on this but 85 plus 30 shipping...no way.

I got the Stealth Sim from iPhonehellas. Ordered and delivered in 3 days.

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

who the hell in there right mind would pay 20 bucks for shipping for a piece of plastic that get shipped for 41 cents. Why don't people just say its 50 bucks for the plastic sticker and 1.00 for shipping. Now doesn't that sound more reasonable?
    ....here is an item for sale....it's 30 cents but I charge 50 bucks for shipping....

Quote Originally Posted by chris52204 View Post
    who the hell in there right mind would pay 20 bucks for shipping for a piece of plastic that get shipped for 41 cents. Why don't people just say its 50 bucks for the plastic sticker and 1.00 for shipping. Now doesn't that sound more reasonable?
    ....here is an item for sale....it's 30 cents but I charge 50 bucks for shipping....
    Amen to that Brother.