Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What would u do for an 1.1.2 otb unlock right now?

Default What would u do for an 1.1.2 otb unlock right now?
    Lol, thought it'd be funny to relieve the tension and stress for you " waiters" of the new unlock ..

what would u do for the unlock right now?..lol..

-me?, id give a kidney.. lol

YOU?

Befor i was waiting and waiting but i started to use my head and think. If the DEVS admitted it it the only way to unlock the 1.1.2 iphones is if Apple updates the bootloader, but why will apple update the bootloader if this one is doing what they wanted.

SO NO SOFTWARE UNLOCK ever.

ANd even if apple updates the firmware they will be smart enough to leave the bootloader the way it is. SO YEAH

The only way you can unlock is STAELTHSIM.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I will Trade you Unlocked iphone for a liver...

But yeah i would rip mu body into piecas lol

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Befor i was waiting and waiting but i started to use my head and think. If the DEVS admitted it it the only way to unlock the 1.1.2 iphones is if Apple updates the bootloader, but why will apple update the bootloader if this one is doing what they wanted.

SO NO SOFTWARE UNLOCK ever.

ANd even if apple updates the firmware they will be smart enough to leave the bootloader the way it is. SO YEAH

The only way you can unlock is STAELTHSIM.
    gah i like to let " beliefs" like this, not discourage me.

only thing i can do right now is wait, beacuse i do not want to pay 100$ on top of the iphone to have it unlocked..

hoping it can be unlocked... well know for sure i guess in a day?.. dec 16, new firmware!

and even if apple wont update the bootloader, some crazy hacker could figure out an exploit..

its inevitable, with the market the iphone has.. no iphone 1.1.2 software unlock would be impossible.. itll happen soon.

Oh yeah

Yeah i can gurantee you that you can wait for ever and it would eventually come out but not just now or december 16 that one is for sure. I'm pretty sure Apple knows there products more than some crazy hacker mate.

And new firmware doesn't mean Apple will update the bootloader.

CHEERS mate!
    Last edited by yowiphone; 12-15-2007 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Oh yeah

Yeah i can gurantee you that you can wait for ever and it would eventually come out but not just now or december 16 that one is for sure. I'm pretty sure Apple knows there products more than some crazy hacker mate.

And new firmware doesn't mean Apple will update the bootloader.

CHEERS mate!
    yeah, they do know the iphone well.. but you may never know companies leave holes in softwares without realizing, kinda like 1.1.1's TIFF exploit.
    im very confident an exploit can be found/ exploited thru the bootloader.

- even when my iphone comes ill be more then happy to use it as an ipod touch in the time being ( seeing as i sold my ipod touch to get the iphone) ..LOL.. so ipod touch in the meantime huh?

me, im going home and never work for that iphone... coz even i go sleep im still dreaming of that f@ckin iphone.....

Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    yeah, they do know the iphone well.. but you may never know companies leave holes in softwares without realizing, kinda like 1.1.1's TIFF exploit.
    im very confident an exploit can be found/ exploited thru the bootloader.

- even when my iphone comes ill be more then happy to use it as an ipod touch in the time being ( seeing as i sold my ipod touch to get the iphone) ..LOL.. so ipod touch in the meantime huh?
    ok LOL

lets all hope for an unlock before i get a stealthsim lol

What would I do? Get a stealthsim, which is what I did this morning.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rodol101 For This Useful Post:

eorellana (12-17-2007)

i'll pay for softwares but no for turbosim or stealthsim, i dont trust it!!!!
    so let's still whaiting

Quote Originally Posted by chiri View Post
    i'll pay for softwares but no for turbosim or stealthsim, i dont trust it!!!!
    so let's still whaiting
    So you trust some sort of free unlocking, GOD knows what it can do to the iphone. But you dont trust something that doesn't mess with the iphone's software and is a proven case.

SMART.

in the meantime you can visit http://www.11246unlock.com and support the unlock effort!

Yeh but...^^