Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: How to unlock a 1.1.4 iphone
06-26-2008, 09:20 PM #1
How to unlock a 1.1.4 iphone1) download iliberty+ from: http://www.ipluspwns.com/
2) plug your iphone into your computer
3)Restore your iphone, this isn't totally neccessary but if you want a clean unlock, i recommend it. Do not set up your iphone just ignore it and quit itunes.
4) Now open up iliberty+ Make sure iTunes is closed.
5) Then when iliberty+ sees your iPhone, click unlock with 3.9FB This will download your bootloader to a fake 3.9 which will allow you to unlock your iphone and restore to the original bootloader. (If you want to also Jailbreak and Activate, then check off those boxes as well.)
6) Then click free my iphone.
7) White text should start scrolling or your iphone, just leave it and don't touch anything.
8) soon your iphone should be unlocked then pop in whatever sim card you want! To do this go to the top and use a paper clip, or something pointy and poke into the hole on top. The tray on the top should pop revealing an AT&T sim card, take that out and put your sim card in, then you're good to go.
Last edited by flattop95; 06-26-2008 at 09:28 PM.wow, none of my avatars work, so it is blend
oh and i am black