Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mail and Clock Application Crash to Sb!!! HELP!

Angry Mail and Clock Application Crash to Springboard/Home!!! HELP!
    Hi i have an iphone jailbroken and unlocked 1.1.2 via oktoprep. It's completley mod, i like to think i no what im doing on my iphone.lol

I have gone through MANY posts and the forums and i can't find anything to assist me with and issue im having. which is after jailbreaking and unlock my iphone 1.1.2 my mail and clock worked fine. After i added some common applications via installer (i.e customize,SMB,Boss Tools, NES,Apollo,TTR,...ect) My mail and clock applications open fine for like a couple seconds and close and then randomly crash and close back to the home screen (springboard).

I also moved my applications with the boos tools to free disk space.

does anyone known why this is and if u r too experiencing this issue how to correct this?
    thanks in advanced!
    Last edited by orene; 12-10-2007 at 04:09 PM. Reason: left out information

I dont like summerboard because it is such a craptacular application, but from what I've read, turn off the... crud.. I can't remember. someone else will chime in, I'm sure.

Also, make sure permissions are properly set on those apps.
    Search NAZI

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orene View Post
    Hi i have an iphone jailbroken and unlocked 1.1.2 via oktoprep. It's completley mod, i like to think i no what im doing on my iphone.lol

I have gone through MANY posts and the forums and i can't find anything to assist me with and issue im having. which is after jailbreaking and unlock my iphone 1.1.2 my mail and clock worked fine. After i added some common applications via installer (i.e customize,SMB,Boss Tools, NES,Apollo,TTR,...ect) My mail and clock applications open fine for like a couple seconds and close and then randomly crash and close back to the home screen (springboard).

I also moved my applications with the boos tools to free disk space.

does anyone known why this is and if u r too experiencing this issue how to correct this?
    thanks in advanced!
    In SMBPrefs deactivate the DIM Wallpaper
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unixvik For This Useful Post:

cooliefrumbush (12-12-2007)

Thanks for the info, I had the same problem also. Are there any other applications that can dim the wallpapers without problems?