+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where I can buy turbosim from? info. please

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok, this is kinda strange, where can I buy turbosim from? 2CO? bladox.com? and how much does it cost? is it one pcs. or 5 pcs.? I can't really find
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Where I can buy turbosim from? info. please
    Ok, this is kinda strange, where can I buy turbosim from? 2CO? bladox.com? and how much does it cost? is it one pcs. or 5 pcs.? I can't really find a clear information about it, are all turbosim can be used with iphone? or special ones? does it unlock all iphones? please help, I want to order and I don't know where and how.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do a search on ebay for hypersim, I got mine from a guy in Canada. Work's perfectly!!! they sell them separately, so you can just buy one. Not 100% if all turbosims work?? but the ones from these guys sure do, they are presented on ebay as a working method to allow 1.1.2 iphones to work with any SIM.

You jailbreak your iPhone as normal. You cut your existing SIM (they provide a clear sticker than show's where to cut) and place it inside the HyperSIM and then you slide a backing plate over it.

Reasonably straight forward, just make sure you place and cut the SIM out correctly. I slightly messed up but was able to cut a little more off the SIM but then I had to put a bit of card on the other side to prevent it from sliding. No problems with it!! the backing plate keeps everything in place.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Where do you think I should buy this TurboSim, on EBay or from Bladox directly? My only concern from buying it from Bladox is that it might take long for them to ship it (and I'm leaving the country soon)...has anyone bought Turbosim from Bladox directly? Please state your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

you do know theres software unlock out for free right????

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rsobbi View Post
    you do know theres software unlock out for free right????
    Yes, I am aware of the multiple softwares out there to unlock the iPhone. But my iPhone is the new 1.1.2 which cannot be unlock at the moment.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The software unlock is free, but has a major issue, it's not available , this is for OOB 112, and even if it is, then what happen when 1.1.3 comes, and 1.1.4, and so on, the turbosim on the other hand is going to work always (hopefully), but it is too expensive! 1 sim 145 USD??? hummm, I don't think so, I was hoping for 30-40 USD, I think I will end this iphone adventure by keep using my old phone, and use iphone as ipod touch , knowing that one day there maybe an unlock software that can convert this ipod to a phone.

In this story the funny thing is that Apple not the guys I'm upset from, At&T are the ones (but really I took my chances when I bought the phone, so no one to blame)