+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.0.2 locked agian..help out

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i was using an unlocked 1.0.2 iphone.. restored it, it got locked . i tried unlocking through anysim applications, but it says "iphone ur using is already patched anysim will
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 1.0.2 locked agian..help out
    i was using an unlocked 1.0.2 iphone.. restored it, it got locked. i tried unlocking through anysim applications, but it says "iphone ur using is already patched anysim will quit now and swithoff ur phone" when i switch on my phone it shows insert sim supported by iphone.. plz help me out friends.. thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

What version are you using? You should manually restore the phone and follow the guides on this site. Best way to learn is to play around. There really is nothing you can do to your phone to mess it up. If you brick it run ibrickr. If you mess up the firmware just do another restore.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

you just need to put the lockdownd for the 1.0.2 firm

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanx for the quick reply.. how to lockdown 1.0.2.

i'm using 1.0.2 , i tried restoring but itunes say " cannot restore, unknown error(1)".. can i upgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock.
    Last edited by santoshmv; 12-05-2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

there is nothing you can do to the phone to mess itup ?? i have never played with any software , just use the phone nomaly and i got the " incorrect sim insert bla bla " . went to apple , they see the imei different from the original and void the warranty . went to hacker after that , doesnt know how to restore the phone because of weird imei and also no wifi on it . got it in sept at att store , never tried to unlock or install anything . worked ok till sunday . what can i do ?? anyone in nyc area can fix it ?? i'll pay . [email protected]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can u pls. help?, I didn't know that if I updated my phone it would restore it bacck to att&t, how can I unlock it again?