Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NO BASEBAND, IMEI.. PLS HELP :( and get a gift from me ;)

Dubai, United Arab Emirates www.dubai-mobiles.net
    Thanks

Exclamation NO BASEBAND, IMEI.. PLS HELP :( and get a gift from me ;)
    Hey Guys,

Please help me with this. I got an OTB iPhone 1.0.2. With firmware 04.**.**_G (I am sure it was 04. and I cannot remember the others)

I jailbroke the iPhone with point and click activation with youtube (PC)
    Then I opened iBricker 0.91 and installed AnySim. Anysim started but did not work and gave some error.

(MY EXPERIMENT/ BLUNDER) Then I tried to downgraded the iphone by installing Terminal and BDS and put some codes (like cd /usr/bin and then launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist[/I] and many more), which then SCR*WED my iPhone. Now I have NO baseband and IMEI number no voice even in youtube and ringtones. NOW I cannot install Applications from iBricker.

Please help me how to do it. Really worried.

I NEED THIS TO BE UNLOCKED WITHIN 12 HRS FROM NOW AND I WILL GIVE THAT PERSON WHO HELPS ME A GIFT TO HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT..

Regards
    Dubai-Mobiles.net

Banned
    Thanks

ouch....have u tried a restore? use iTunes 7.3 and downlaod the 1.0.2 firware from the download section on this site. Put the phone into DFU mode and then hold shift and click restore. Then choose ur 1.0.2 firmware u downloaded and saved earilier. Let the phone do its thing then start over and activate with winstaller by clicking activate (u can download winstaller at the downlaod section too)...(open winstaller GUI after downlaod...ur gunna need to extract it). Then runn apptap to jailbreak. Add i.unlock.no as a source in the installer. Then go to the folder called unlcoking tools and choose a virginizer. Then install anysim and unlock!
    Last edited by fat x nub; 12-03-2007 at 07:25 PM.

fat x basically just ran you through virignizing and unlocking again after virginizing... if that method doesnt work u might want to try virginizing through SSH... keep us posted...
    If my post helped you out, please hit the (Thank) button!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates www.dubai-mobiles.net
    Thanks

I tried virginizing and downgraging baseband through iD2 but it does not work. I also tried AnySim 1.1u that also does not open and comes back to the SpringBoard.

follow this guide, make sure you use these files, no other ones, it should restore the baseband, i fixed mine, a few times..

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthre...=13255&page=11

Banned
    Thanks

dont use iD2...u can do all of this thru the installer

Banned
    Thanks

u should know how to restore the phone....just click restore in iTunes

Umm I've had this happen plenty of times. It's all trial and error for me. You need to use the old iBricker program version. 0.8. For some reason this kicks it into that special DFU mode that will help you restore with iTunes.