+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accidently "re-virginized" a 1.1.1 phone to 1.0.2, now dead, any suggestion?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I have this iphone from a customer, it was having problems, the iphone keeps crashing under any App, the SB just reloads itself or shuts the app down. only
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Accidently "re-virginized" a 1.1.1 phone to 1.0.2, now dead, any suggestion?
    So I have this iphone from a customer, it was having problems, the iphone keeps crashing under any App, the SB just reloads itself or shuts the app down. only thing usable is the phone function and ipod.

but anyways... I was thinking to restore the phone then re-unlock it, and load minimal apps on it.

I think I accidently loaded the wrong Revirginizer, after it's done, the modem firmware was 31408g...

now the phone just shows a iTunes icon with a cable connected to it...

i tried restoring to 1.1.1 again, but it gave me the error . and it's still stuck at that recovery mode screen...

and I can't get to the activation screen or menu anymore, even using apptapp...

anyone ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi, you must to put your iphone in dfu mode and than restore i t to 1.0.2, then upgrade and re-unlock.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Or just connect your iphone to your PC and run iphuc and issue the following 3 commands:

cmd senenv auto-boot true
    cmd saveenv
    cmd fs-boot
    Now you can jailbreak just 1.1.1 using jailbreakme.com

Banned
    Thanks

no...he can't get it out of DFU mode if i am correct. download winstaller (can download in the download section here) and run winstaller GUI. CLick on activate and it will take it out of DFU mode. But i have a question...what do u mean u have a customer? like u had a iPhone service going on and now u messed up a phone and don't know how to fix it. If i were u i would stop having "customers"