Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help iPhone

Default Help iPhone
    Ciao,
    I'm italian man and my wife's uncle lives in California.

I've asked him if he can send me an iPhone... he has answered that he can do it without problem.

So, here in Italy iPhone is a dream for now and I'm waiting for it from too many months... I cant wait another 4 or 5 months.

I've some questions because he'll sand iPhone next week and I could have it in 10 days.

I've read guides for unlocking but I'd like to have your councils about....

My wife's uncle doesn't buy iPhone still and, in you think, I can stop him... but if you think it's ok and I can unlock it without problems... I want to have iphone as soon as possible...

Thank you so much

Edit: Sorry for my little English
    Last edited by montegentile; 12-02-2007 at 05:00 PM.

The latest with the Iphone batch from store is currently not able to unlock, but u can downgrade to jailbreak, the only solution is to get the turbo sim to get your phone workable....pls do search around

Quote Originally Posted by siaohonda View Post
    The latest with the Iphone batch from store is currently not able to unlock, but u can downgrade to jailbreak, the only solution is to get the turbo sim to get your phone workable....pls do search around
    Thank you,
    I know I can downgrade firmware to 1.1.1 and I have it... I don't know what is turbo sim...

Ok, now I know how Turbo SIM works... I don't like it and I prefere software unlock...

I've just read that is impossible to downgrade to 1.1.1 new iPhones with 1.1.2 (because they have another boot loader).... is it true ?
    Last edited by montegentile; 12-02-2007 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

You can downgrade to firmware 1.1.1 or even 1.0.2 but you can not unock it just yet. You can jailbreak it and activate it and use it until there is a sim unlock for it. More than likely by the time you get it, there should be an unlock for it by then....***Hopefully*** By using it i mean accessing internet via wifi, ipod, youtube, and all the features but the actual phone.