Step 4 - Jailbreak 1.1.2:
1) Stick the iPhone in the dock. (if it isnt)
2) Make SURE iTunes is closed & not running.
3) Download the 1.1.2 Jailbreak (Click Here)
4) Go into the 1.1.2 jailbreak folder.
4) Double click on jailbreak.jar
5) A window will popup talking about the 1.1.2 Jailbreak. Tick the Enable SSH box,
and change the SSH password if you want. (Default is alpine)
6) Press the Jailbreak! button.
5) It should start working. Leave it be, there will be a progress bar indicating your
progress. (Wait a while) If you get cannot connect / detect iPhone error, read
the F.A.Q below!!
If it gets stuck whilst at 'reading flash image', make sure auto-lock is set to off /
never. Restart the process again.
6) You should get a message detailing the successfull jailbreak, saying please reboot
your phone now. Reboot the iPhone. (Hold the power button to shut it down,
then press the power button again to start it up again)
7) If everything went well, your iPhone is now activated! Enjoy.
Q) When I try to jailbreak 1.1.2, I keep getting an error telling me to connect my iPhone, but my iPhone is connected!
A) You are not using the latest 1.1.2 Jailbreak. Please update!