+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help me complete my uk unlock

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i followed the guide and im on the last part and its makin me wana cry lol, its bad enuff iv ended up with a negative black screen with a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default please help me complete my uk unlock
    i followed the guide and im on the last part and its makin me wana cry lol, its bad enuff iv ended up with a negative black screen with a dead pixel. ive jailbroken 1.1.2 after downgrading to 1.1.1 n all that jazz, i now cnt get winscp to work no matter what i do, iv tried both passwords alpine and dottie, made sure the i.p is correct and its just not working, i thnk all i have to do is replace the lockdownd file so i can run my paygo 02 sim, right now its saying no service. please help iv been here since 3.30pm tryin to ge winscp working

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kdub View Post
    i followed the guide and im on the last part and its makin me wana cry lol, its bad enuff iv ended up with a negative black screen with a dead pixel. ive jailbroken 1.1.2 after downgrading to 1.1.1 n all that jazz, i now cnt get winscp to work no matter what i do, iv tried both passwords alpine and dottie, made sure the i.p is correct and its just not working, i thnk all i have to do is replace the lockdownd file so i can run my paygo 02 sim, right now its saying no service. please help iv been here since 3.30pm tryin to ge winscp working
    Did you tick the box to install SSH when you ran jailbreak 1.1.2. If you didn't then you won't be able to connect to your phone using winscp

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yup i made sure as i restarted the whole process twice, i really dnt know what to do im so guttered its so frustrating, there must be a way to replace the lockdownd file its the only thing i need to do i think