Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-29-2007, 06:41 PM #1
EASY Unlock 1.1.2 after updating from 1.1.1
Yes people its the simplies way and I can confirm that its working. BUT PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you have a working 1.1.1 firmware and with 04.01.13_G baseband iPhone unlocked with AnySIM 1.1 this is what you need to do:
1. Run Oktoprep via Installer
2. Update to 1.1.2 via iTunes, after update leave iPhone connected till iTunes "see it" then close iTunes.
3. Jailbreak using (http://conceitedsoftware.com/iphone/1.1.2-jailbreak.zip)
4. Install BSD Subsystem via Installer
5. In Installer add http://modmyi.com/installer.xml to your installer source and then Install anySIM 1.2.1u from the installer. Reboot iPhone!
6. Tap on Setting then put the iPhone in Airplane Mode!!! Run AnySIM1.2.1u! After its completed, go to Settings>Airplane Mode set to OFF, now you will get a signal.
If you're outside US, SMS and Phone is not working. To fix it install iWorld via Installer, choose your country. Now you're DONE! Enjoy a free iPhone with 1.1.2 firmware
Last edited by mixi92; 11-30-2007 at 02:08 PM.