+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlocked 1.0.2 I want to upgrade to the latest?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I see guides on how to upgrade from newer versions but not sure what I need to do since I have never upgraded since I originally unlocked longtime ago. Please
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default unlocked 1.0.2 I want to upgrade to the latest?
    I see guides on how to upgrade from newer versions but not sure what I need to do since I have never upgraded since I originally unlocked longtime ago.

Please point me in the right direction.

Any way to upgrade directly from Installer app 3.01
    thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Virginize-restore to 1.1.4-unlock/activate/jailbreak with iLiberty/Pwnage/iDemocracy/iPlus. Search for guides.

umm connect ur iphone to pc open itunes and press update it will update ur iphone to the newest firmware umm and after that try to unlock with the softwares (DONT USE ZIPHONE) try to use other softwares like iliberty i would recomend using pwnage >

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    umm connect ur iphone to pc open itunes and press update it will update ur iphone to the newest firmware umm and after that try to unlock with the softwares (DONT USE ZIPHONE) try to use other softwares like iliberty i would recomend using pwnage >
    Plz,do not give stupid advices. U need to restore,not to update! And,u need to virginize!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Alright, virginize your phone, then your gonna put it into DFU mode (hold home and lock button for 10 seconds, then release lock button and keep home held down). Itunes will say they found an iphone in recovery mode. Download the firmware you want to restore it to DO NOT UPGRADE. This site has a page of all the firmwares besides 2.0. After that, just download iliberty+ and choose jailbreak,unlock,and cydia installer. Everything should be fine.