+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Grey Wifi iPhone

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
This is a bad title, but I wanted to know if anybody has taken their messed-up unlocked iPhone to an Apple store, but activated with AT&T before going and received
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Grey Wifi iPhone
    This is a bad title, but I wanted to know if anybody has taken their messed-up unlocked iPhone to an Apple store, but activated with AT&T before going and received a new iPhone because they couldn't fix it. I plan to give it a try next week, but I wanted to know if anyone has tried it.

The only issue I have with my iPhone is the grey wifi. Because of that, the battery drains really fast and I can't receive calls unless the phone unlocked; i.e. the screen is on.

I fixed it, but went grey again, twice, while downloading apps via wifi and edge.

Thanx!

Thanks

Did you use ZiPhone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Do a complete restore. Put into DFU mode and restore to 1.1.4. After that you should download iliberty+ when thats installed choose jailbreak, then go to advanced, available on repo, and click DevTeam Grey Wifi Fix, should fix it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not going to think about it now... I activated my iPhone with AT&T, took it to an apple store and they replaced it. I'm not going to stick with AT&T, in fact, I just cancelled service... The T-Mobile plan is to good to let go.

Oh, I use bootneuter to "virginize." Didn't know it could do that...