+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another Newbie needs Help

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Another Newbie needs Help
    Guys I have unlocked iPhone out of the box 1.1.1; I have been using it since October 20th, I īm still learning some basic things. Right now even though my iphone works I made a mistake (just playing with it) I downloaded the Customize app, and after tried with different summerboard, I set the customize to put zero icons on the dock, and......?, Then the app replaced the last 5 icons on the screen for the new 5 posted from the dock.
    Unfortunally in the last five icons I had (customize; mobile finder, and a couple more I donīt remember). THE PROBLEM I canīt restore to the previous situation, SOMEONE can help me in order to solve this problem I just created for my lack of experience.

Someone who can lead me to solve the problem, I have [U]safary 100% functionally[/U], maybe I can download another installer thru this and with that app if I can see on the screen I could erase simple app and games app till customize appear on the screen of the iphone an then I can fix it. Please guys I desperate someone can helpme.

Useful : today accidentally while my iphone was turning on but locked, I press the main bottom 3 times and on the top of the screen appeared the ipodīs control ready to use (and it works) remaining the iphone locked.

THANKS HELPPPP!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

If you have SSH installed you could connect to it and delete your displayorder.plist which controls what is displayed on your iphone springboard (the home screen)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thnks for your help, I know I have SSH installed in my iphone, but I donīt know how to handle it. Any additional help please!! any guide , etc.

THANKS

Hey I downloaded into my computer winscp I could conect it with my iphone and Iįm seeing in my computer all apps in my iphone but I could not find display.plist to delete. I trying deleting other programs some games to create space in my iphone , but I could not sinc with it. Am I missing some procedure+, after I deleted inwinscp How can I order the computer to do that in my iphone?, It s look like Iam close. I need some extra help. Thanks again. I hope you see this post again. tomper
    Last edited by tomper; 12-07-2007 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost