Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Read If You Have A Otb 1.1.2 Before Posting

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ok
    By you saying you 'UNLOCKED' it, do you mean you can put another sim in (NOT AT&T or O2) and make phone calls? If this is the case, then share! :-)
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to renzo75 For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (01-13-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont think so... This has to be a bunch of BS. I have a week 48 (Serial#XXX48XXXXX). and i did all the same stuff. I was able to down grade to 1.1.1 and I even went down to 1.0.2. I ran through all the same stuff and still I am not unlocked. I have been able to jailbreak my phone, and install 1.1.2. fully functional, but I cant unlock. I have triied anysim and sim free... Nothing. It tells me I have a invalid sim.

So there for I wait. And NO I am sick of the turbo sim guy. We know about turbo sim... I myself like the rest of us will wait for a true unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo75 View Post
    Ok
    By you saying you 'UNLOCKED' it, do you mean you can put another sim in (NOT AT&T or O2) and make phone calls? If this is the case, then share! :-)
    Agreed dude.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (01-13-2008)

Default Unlocking OTB 1.1.2
    Is there any good news from the devTeam about unlocking OTB 1.1.2?

Hi guys , first post in here, searched all the internet for a unlock solution for 1.1.2 OTB and the forum/site that i found more information and liked most was this one, so i registered...

I just bought 4 iPhones last week at USA with some friends, we're from brazil, and we are crazy about using them, they are useless like a stone, just at the screen with the iphone being plugged to itunes....

Hope the solution appears soon, when they launched the 1.1.1 was the same thing or they hacked it faster? i'm worried...

about the guy that sucefull unloked it, give more info!

Thanks

Might give it a shot tonight and report back - nothing to lose but some apps - hehe...
    Hope it's not like trying to find carkeys in the back of the cupboard in the sealed off cellar ;-)

I just wanted to ask where can I get/buy TurboSim? I just bought an iPhone yesterday & need the phone up & running (UNLOCKED) before I leave the country (US) to travel overseas. PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hi
    Ebay's your best bet, but prices are sooo high at the moment since there's no official 'unlock' yet for the 1.1.2's (which I assume u have)

Thanks. I figured that, too. I am just really frustrated that I'd try ANYTHING to unlock this (new version) iPhone.
    As for the guy who just bought an iPhone with the newest firmware/version & managed to unlock it PLEASE, I am begging you to please share a detailed step-by-step way on how you managed to unlock your iPhone.
    I successfully managed to downgrade my 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 (with firmware 04.02.13_G) but still can't unlock it.
    I also tried & still can't install the BB Downgrader 1.1.2 (I tried multiple times but no success) on my phone.

Do I need to downgrade all the way to 1.0.2? Please help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by anomuse View Post
    I just got an iPhone 2 days ago(December 1) and I've restored it and it put firmware 1.0.2 and done all sorts of things and SOMEHOW IT LET ME UNLOCK AND JAILBREAK 1.1.1!!! I was really fed up at first not being able to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 because of the "error (1)" thing. But I upgraded to 1.1.2 and then restored it to 1.1.1 and then jailbroke it from "jailbreakme.com" and IT WORKED FIRST TRY! and my modem firmware is 04.02.13_G

I'm not sure if this is news but I accidentally got the new boot loader 4.6 to be jailbroken.
    Can you please give us more details on how you did this?! I have the exact version of iPhone you just unlocked as I just bought it yesterday. It would be very helpful not only to me but am sure there are other people like us as well waiting & trying to unlock their OTB iPhone 1.1.2.

Thank You.
    Last edited by brownbulldawg; 12-04-2007 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

You can jailbreak 1.1.2 by the way guys, so you can at least have a iPod Touch.

Quote Originally Posted by anomuse View Post
    I just got an iPhone 2 days ago(December 1) and I've restored it and it put firmware 1.0.2 and done all sorts of things and SOMEHOW IT LET ME UNLOCK AND JAILBREAK 1.1.1!!! I was really fed up at first not being able to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 because of the "error (1)" thing. But I upgraded to 1.1.2 and then restored it to 1.1.1 and then jailbroke it from "jailbreakme.com" and IT WORKED FIRST TRY! and my modem firmware is 04.02.13_G

I'm not sure if this is news but I accidentally got the new boot loader 4.6 to be jailbroken.
    Hey, have you UNLOCK with NON-ATT SIM or just jailbreak ?
    Don't give us any false hopes, man !

Quote Originally Posted by renzo75 View Post
    Might give it a shot tonight and report back - nothing to lose but some apps - hehe...
    Hope it's not like trying to find carkeys in the back of the cupboard in the sealed off cellar ;-)
    Please let us know what happened after you try it. GOOD LUCK!

SO did anyone try that method some dude just posted up?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    SO did anyone try that method some dude just posted up?
    lol. dude u got busted for ur turbosim adventure, seriously u shd really halt it.. for the gd of the community and urself..

cheers!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteria For This Useful Post:

aahandagr8 (01-06-2008)

yeah, i call BS on the the guy that unlocked by downgrading then upg. Just doesnt make sence that through all of that the bootloader somehow changed.

Anyhow. I've scoured the net and no news yet. at my 11246unlock.com blog some guy posted what appears to be a method. But it makes no sence and he cant give any verification, so sounds like the same BS we have before.

For us less techy ppl, we need to support the developers, best way is with cash, so support the cause and donate @ 11246unlock.com

I'll just post this here because I don't want to get flamed for putting it in the wrong place...

I just went out and bought one today, the guy at the store said they just had a shipment come in yesterday so I asked him to give me the oldest one they had. The one I got is from week 46. I followed the tutorial using the *#307# hack and all went well all the way up till when I click on the install appsnapp button. It goes to a different url but just sits there. Does that mean that I have 1.1.2 or what would cause it to not load? I let it sit until the screen dims like a power save and then finally the unit shuts off the and only way to get the screen to work is to hold the power button. Thanks for helping a noob

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    yeah, i call BS on the the guy that unlocked by downgrading then upg. Just doesnt make sence that through all of that the bootloader somehow changed.

Anyhow. I've scoured the net and no news yet. at my 11246unlock.com blog some guy posted what appears to be a method. But it makes no sence and he cant give any verification, so sounds like the same BS we have before.

For us less techy ppl, we need to support the developers, best way is with cash, so support the cause and donate @ 11246unlock.com
    I agree. If some people really managed to unlock their out-of-the-box iPhone (1.1.2/Bootloader 4.6), then why can't they verify it by giving us a detailed information on how they did it. So someone else, other than them, could try it & would be able to tell from there whether it works or not.
    I am not the only person frustrated regarding this matter. So please, if you're going to share your experience-make it a FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by lastormdsm View Post
    I'll just post this here because I don't want to get flamed for putting it in the wrong place...

I just went out and bought one today, the guy at the store said they just had a shipment come in yesterday so I asked him to give me the oldest one they had. The one I got is from week 46. I followed the tutorial using the *#307# hack and all went well all the way up till when I click on the install appsnapp button. It goes to a different url but just sits there. Does that mean that I have 1.1.2 or what would cause it to not load? I let it sit until the screen dims like a power save and then finally the unit shuts off the and only way to get the screen to work is to hold the power button. Thanks for helping a noob
    45+ has 1.1.2 otd. just go to settings>general>about and thats it.
    if you have 1.1.2 check the mmi guide to downgrade, jailbreak, then upg

I've heard that the unlock is ready, they're just waiting for 1.1.3 release on saturday so apple cant fix before this new version...and I also heard that the unlock depends of the 1.1.3...

So much expeculation, just wanna my iphone unlocked..hope that they release it at saturday...

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

amen
     Think Different

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast