+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simple questions please answer back pleaseee

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i currently have a iphone activated with tmobile...i used anysims 1.2 and i need to hard reset it but if i do do anysim still stay in my iphone? after
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Simple questions please answer back pleaseee
    i currently have a iphone activated with tmobile...i used anysims 1.2 and i need to hard reset it but if i do do anysim still stay in my iphone? after i reformat my iphone do i still need to do anysims or it got wipe out after the hard reset?

and another question is onesims, if i do that before hard reset am i good to go? and do need to put back the at&t sim card back before i do onesim or can i leave my tmobile sim card in there as i do the onesim? thanks alot guys

can some1 please answer me? i just want to know if i hard reset it and reinstall 1.1.1 and jailbreak do i have to re activate the iphone if i already used anysims pleaseee
    Last edited by bklynsoulja; 11-24-2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

If you completely restore your iPhone, you don't need to use anySIM again. I restored my iPhone a few times, and only used anySIM the very first time I unlocked it.

EDIT: Anyway, if you try to run anySIM again, I think it'll just tell you it doesn't work, which actually means that you already have it working, so it can't really patch the patch heh.