Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Unlocking / Activationforums, a part of the
Got To Scp Part But Dont Know Where To Put Ip Address And How To Do Directories Help Ta can someone help me urgent thanks...
11-24-2007, 04:09 AM #1Major Help Needed Am Jailbreaking Unlocking 02 Uk Phone
Got To Scp Part
But Dont Know Where To Put Ip Address And How To Do Directories
can someone help me
Last edited by matt9238; 11-24-2007 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
11-24-2007, 05:14 AM #2
you cant unlock an o2 phone
read the forums
11-24-2007, 06:23 AM #3
You get 1.1.2 working on o2, vodaphone and Tesco Mobile, contract free, there a guy in the UK selling them expertly set up for UK, he is easliy found on ebay or his own web page but expensive £425 - £525 depending on network and will update your own iphone to an unlocked 1.1.2 for £59
so someone has managed itEric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked
11-24-2007, 06:44 AM #4
11-24-2007, 07:38 AM #5
Thats basically the same as my iphone then in that case running 1.1.2, mine was a 1.0.2 phone from the US.
The only visible difference is the box is smaller hence the UK charger. The guys just bought a batch of 1.1.1 phones before the new firmware
You cant unlock a OTB 1.1.2 phone yet, just jailbreak
11-24-2007, 12:00 PM #6Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked
11-24-2007, 02:54 PM #7
- Open WinSCP and enter the IP address of your iPhone with username "root" and password "alpine"
- In WinSCP, keep hitting the top folder in the dierctories until it brings you to the directory with the "usr" folder in it
- Open the "usr" folder and then open the libexec "folder"
- There will be a folder called "lockdownd" in there, rename it to "backuplockdownd112"
- Now, get the new lockdownd you downloaded it earlier and upload it to this folder
- Right click on the new lockdownd file and click "Properties"
- In the bottom half, make sure that all the R's and all the X's are ticked and NONE of the W's are ticked, it should say "555" underneath
- When done, exit WinSCP and restart the iPhone
IM STUCK ON THE ABOVE HELP ME
11-24-2007, 04:22 PM #8
So what are you stuck on? have you managed to connect to your phone with WinSCP?