+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confused!! please help..

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
guys hope you can help me out... sorry i have to post a new thread coz i was very confused of so many method in the forum, and m not
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Confused!! please help..
    guys hope you can help me out... sorry i have to post a new thread coz i was very confused of so many method in the forum, and m not exactly a computer wiz. heres what happen:

i have a v1.1.1 unlock unit, after trying to add a ringtone thru winscp and over writing the HEX, my phone went dead, and i try to restore with itunes and ibrickr i accidentaly updated it to v1.12, now its lock, so i try the method of "UPGRADE TO 1.12 jailbreak, use apptap installer downgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock" it went well, i was able to install bsd system, make the unlocking tools folder, install the anysim1.1, when i try to unlock the phone with anysim1.1 it wont unlock, thats the time i remember that i miss the part of downgrading to v1.1.1, now m stuck, and the wifi wont connect anymore

guys what should i do next? should i uninstall the files i have install? or should i go straight to downgrading the unit to v1.1.1

please please please help me with this
    thanks and more power to you guys

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

jose..

i type the rapid share as instructed and delete the underscore. it said "file not found"
    thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 714pedro View Post
    jose..

i type the rapid share as instructed and delete the underscore. it said "file not found"
    thanks
    if u are using the above site ..all the dls work as i used it this morning...and i just had to click the link; no modifications