Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 unlock guide with pictures

iPhone? More like MyPhone Fresh's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 1.1.2 unlock guide with pictures
    It's taken a while, but we finally managed to post out guide in English with pics.
    We already upgraded and unlocked many iPhones successfully in The Netherlands and Belgium with the Dutch version of the guide (which can also be found on our site as well).

www.***************

Bootloader version 3xx only...
    iFoneguide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fresh For This Useful Post:

timdafweak (11-22-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    It's taken a while, but we finally managed to post out guide in English with pics.
    We already upgraded and unlocked many iPhones successfully in The Netherlands and Belgium with the Dutch version of the guide (which can also be found on our site as well).

www.***************

Fresh!
    Please change the fonts and the spacing of that page in English In a MAC I can hardly read it; it's even painful to read; after the second paragraph I stopped!
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elfribo View Post
    Fresh!
    Please change the fonts and the spacing of that page in English In a MAC I can hardly read it; it's even painful to read; after the second paragraph I stopped!
    Thanks
    Please tell me which guide you were looking at.

Fresh...
    iFoneguide

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post

www.***************

Hello i tried umlocking the 1.1.2 .. followed every instruction replaced the lockdown file.. restarted the phone with the AT&T sim nothing happened.. can you help please? thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chris1981 View Post
    Hello i tried umlocking the 1.1.2 .. followed every instruction replaced the lockdown file.. restarted the phone with the AT&T sim nothing happened.. can you help please? thank you
    Hello Chris,

Can you give some more information about "nothing happened"?
    You seem to have jailbroken and activated the iPhone. I suppose the unlock failed, is that right?

You are trying to unlock an 1.1.2 iPhone, I see.
    Interesting is to know from where you came.
    Was the iPhone an OTB 1.1.2, 1.1.1, 1.0.2? Was it an unlocked 1.0.2 or 1.1.1?

Fresh...

Chris,

From your other posts on the forum I understand that your iPhone is an OTB 1.1.2, which has the new 4xxx bootloader version. Is that correct?

There is no unlock method available for this bootloader, unfortunately.
    Until there is a solution you can still jailbreak and activate your iPhone and use it as an iPod Touch.

Fresh...
    Last edited by Fresh; 11-22-2007 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iFoneguide