+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Signal strenghth dies a lot more since 1.1.2

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've had 1.0.2 , 1.1.1 till a few days ago and I never had any problems with the signal strengh always full bars but ever since I upgraded to 1.1.2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Signal strenghth dies a lot more since 1.1.2
    I've had 1.0.2 , 1.1.1 till a few days ago and I never had any problems with the signal strengh always full bars but ever since I upgraded to 1.1.2 every now and then I'll leave my phone in standby and when I turn it on there are no signal bars and Ill have to fool around with it for a few seconds before I get all my bars back up. Does anybody have any ideas on what is goin on? Much help would be appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmypill604 View Post
    I've had 1.0.2 , 1.1.1 till a few days ago and I never had any problems with the signal strengh always full bars but ever since I upgraded to 1.1.2 every now and then I'll leave my phone in standby and when I turn it on there are no signal bars and Ill have to fool around with it for a few seconds before I get all my bars back up. Does anybody have any ideas on what is goin on? Much help would be appreciated.
    Thought it was just me in my basement. I'm in the same boat.

ojx
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

still have all 5bars on tmobile in ny. the only problem i have with 1.1.2 is that people's voice sound lower on the phone. or it's just in my head

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilostmypill604 View Post
    try the john tool from erica sadun..