Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 1.1.2 unlocking simplified jailbreak+unlock!

Default iphone 1.1.2 unlocking simplified jailbreak+unlock!
    have anyone tried this? any success rate report to date?

http://www.iphone4world.com/?p=88

seems to be a logical choice to me. currently downloading all of the required stuffs to start working on my currently unlocked 1.0.2

it would be highly appreciated to see success/failure report/ratio, and yes - with comments, suggestions or recommendations as if any

will give it a shot few more hours, need to sleep/rest a bit. it's freaking 3.25am now -_-"

be right back guys! thanks.

note: yes, it's shiny; but it could be better!

Yeah I did it a few days ago, worked well, im all on and working

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'll give this a go tonight if you see my other thread i have pretty much stuffed my iphone and can't get it to unlock anymore so this will be worth a try. I'll let you know how i go...

Quote Originally Posted by srbug View Post
    I'll give this a go tonight if you see my other thread i have pretty much stuffed my iphone and can't get it to unlock anymore so this will be worth a try. I'll let you know how i go...
    please let me know if this works.... are you going to start from 1.1.2...i.e restore it to 1.1.2 using itunes 7.4?
    Last edited by gamezz; 11-19-2007 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks

I'm currently on version 1.1.1 and it's all messed up so i'm going to restore to 1.1.1 and start a fresh and then go through the tutorial..

Ok i completed this about 30 mins ago and i'm all up and running on version 1.1.2

It was a total pain in the *** to do but i finally got there in the end.

I can confirm that this process works.

One hint just make sure you read the entire thing before you start and make sure you understand it all. I had to search for a few things half way though so it took me a few hours to get through the process..
    Last edited by srbug; 11-20-2007 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Please help as I am stuck on version 1.1.2 and it is not recognising my O2 sim card. I have no signal and it is not picking up the network. It was unlocked and working on 1.0.2 but since restoring to 1.1.1 and updating to 1.1.2 stopped working. Is there a step to unlock 1.1.2?? My baseband is 04.02.13_G

Thanks

Yeah you have to read the tutorial above it tells you how to unlock everything..

I am having problems with my phone now. Whenever i call someone the screen goes blank and i can't hang up and also when i go to the phone part and try to dial a number it lets me press one key and then it exits back to the main screen. Has anyone encountered this?

EDIT: I have now found a fix what you do to stop the keypad crashing is go into installer and under the menu tweaks 1.1.2 install iworld and run the application and select the country that the simcard you are using is from. Reboot the phone and all will be solved.

WOO HOO 1.1.2 is now completly working..
    Last edited by srbug; 11-20-2007 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Found Solution