+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plz Help!! Desperate!!

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
ok so this week my iphone started going crazy so i decided to restore it and do everything with jailbreakme.com like i did before...so i restored it, tried it and...nothing!
    Thanks

Default Plz Help!! Desperate!!
    ok so this week my iphone started going crazy so i decided to restore it and do everything with jailbreakme.com like i did before...so i restored it, tried it and...nothing!
    i kept trying over and over (that took me a day)...
    so i thought mayb its the firmware? so i downgraded activated and virginized and upgraded again (took 2 days ) then i tried... NOTHING!
    i also tried other sites such as jailbreak.toc2rta.com and jailbreak.rfidsecurity.com as well jailbreak.kengz.com, none worked!
    nothings working!
    so i tried idemocracy because i think that its the internet. I downloaded it but when it downloaded i tried to open the rar file and it said "file is damaged, incomplete or corrupted"...
    PLEASE HELP!!!!
    im now waiting for idemocracy 2 mayb thatll work...
    and does any1 know any other download sites to download idemocracy? or maybe another jailbreak (NOT FROM SAFARI ON IPHONE BUT INSTEAD ONE ON COMPUTER!!)

and just another question, does anybody know whether there is a limited number of times of restoring and/or downgrading upgrading before the iphone breaks? because i do it quite a lot
    PLZ HELP URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    i kept trying over and over (that took me a day)...
    so i thought mayb its the firmware? so i downgraded activated and virginized and upgraded again (took 2 days ) then i tried... NOTHING!
    i also tried other sites such as jailbreak.toc2rta.com and jailbreak.rfidsecurity.com as well jailbreak.kengz.com, none worked!
    nothings working!
    so i tried idemocracy because i think that its the internet. I downloaded it but when it downloaded i tried to open the rar file and it said "file is damaged, incomplete or corrupted"...
    PLEASE HELP!!!!
    im now waiting for idemocracy 2 mayb thatll work...
    and does any1 know any other download sites to download idemocracy? or maybe another jailbreak (NOT FROM SAFARI ON IPHONE BUT INSTEAD ONE ON COMPUTER!!)

and just another question, does anybody know whether there is a limited number of times of restoring and/or downgrading upgrading before the iphone breaks? because i do it quite a lot
    PLZ HELP URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!
    nevermind downloaded idemocracy on other laptop!
    but still want help on the second thing!
    Last edited by luiz; 11-16-2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    previously known as iWant 1.1.1
    ...my dev-base...

iPhone 3G 16GB Black
    Factory Unlocked