Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: ver 1.0.2 AnySim already Patch
11-14-2007, 10:42 PM #1ver 1.0.2 AnySim already Patch
I have new iPhone ver 1.0.2 (unlock & use with other SIMs) but accdiently upgrade to 1.1.2,
Now my iPhone is LOCK.
I was very disturb to get back up.
I search alot and at the end i did given below steps
1) Download firmware 1.1.1 and 1.0.2 and save in at Ciphone\firmware\
2) Download iBrickr and extract zip into Cibricks
3) Download wInstaller adn extract zip into Cwinstaller
4) Download PACY and extract zip into CPACY
5) Open iTune (7.4)
6) Dock my iPhone (with Sim In)
7) Press and hold the Power and Home buttons on the phone until the screen shuts off.
Release the Power button immediately. Keep pressing the Home button
8) iTunes gave me error #1015
9) run iBrickr and click Begin Downgrade to Firmware 1.0.2 and follow the instruction.
10) iTunes gave me error #1013 (the iPhone could not be restored) and popped up the yellow triangle that says "Please Connect to iTunes" underneath it
11) run winstaller and click Activate (wait 4 to 5 min)
12) Power off iPhone, then power on again
13)go to CPACSY folder and double click RUNME.bat
14) Power off iPhone, then power on again
15) Now my iPhone is UNlock. Soon I saw main screen a POP up show saying "SIM LOCK enter code" press OK.
16) I enter 0000 (its saying Unlocking complete)
17) Then get back to main screen but this time its say that ( Incorrect SIM, insert an unlocked and valid SIM)
18) run iBrickr and then install PXL and then install AnySim through ibrickr.
19) In iPhone main screen a new icon shows up AnySim, click on AnySim , after sometime its say you iPhone is already patch.
In iPhone setting>general> shows
Firmware = 04.02.13.G
Version = 1.0.2 (1C28)
Now what should i do to Active my SIM (no signal also show)
Please Please help me out
Thanks in Advance
Last edited by neosez; 11-15-2007 at 02:07 AM.
11-15-2007, 07:42 AM #2
i have the same problem men.... i dont know waht to do i guess we have to downgrade de modem firmware version to make it work with anysim but i dont know how to do that
11-15-2007, 08:17 AM #3
Once you have done this you can updgrade back to 1.1.1
Last edited by mixi92; 11-15-2007 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
The Following User Says Thank You to mixi92 For This Useful Post:
11-18-2007, 06:18 AM #4
go to http://www.iphone-unlocked-now.com/updateiPhone.exe
download the pack. from the folder open the wininstallergui file and press the activate button . That should help you.. Give your feedback as well.
Last edited by emmjay; 11-18-2007 at 06:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to emmjay For This Useful Post: