Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: very confused little lady!! help me...

Default very confused little lady!! help me...
    i dont know if this is the right place to discuss this but if there is anyone that can help it would be much apprieciated...

Hi can someone pls help me... ive just bought an iphone 1.1.4 an had it unloacked with ziphone..

i have noo edge settings on my phone at all, there is nothing i can go into to change settings. but i have an E on the top left hand corner of my screen!1

An the other problem is when I install an app using installer the Application icon does not appear on the main screen can some please tell me how I can retrieve this

Thanks

A very confused little lady!!

Try restoreing then dont use ziphone but try another method

Quote Originally Posted by ANNIE View Post
    i dont know if this is the right place to discuss this but if there is anyone that can help it would be much apprieciated...

Hi can someone pls help me... ive just bought an iphone 1.1.4 an had it unloacked with ziphone..

i have noo edge settings on my phone at all, there is nothing i can go into to change settings. but i have an E on the top left hand corner of my screen!1

An the other problem is when I install an app using installer the Application icon does not appear on the main screen can some please tell me how I can retrieve this

Thanks

A very confused little lady!!
    What's your network provider?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,first of all,YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CREATE AN IPHONE THREAD INTO AN IPOD TTOUCH SECTION....

well i did say IM CONFUSED! smarty pants....

i'm with O2....

helpp...mee...
    Last edited by ANNIE; 05-16-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost