+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Liberty+ Problem

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
so, i was origanaily on 1.1.2. I restored and updated to 1.1.4 like it says to do. I start Liberty and check all the boxes (jailbreak, activate,unlock,dowgrade bootloader, setup installer)
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Liberty+ Problem
    so, i was origanaily on 1.1.2. I restored and updated to 1.1.4 like it says to do. I start Liberty and check all the boxes (jailbreak, activate,unlock,dowgrade bootloader, setup installer) and clickedo for it! It gives me the pop up box that says 1. disconnect device 2. re-connect devic, and i hit ok. it comes up with the status bar saying that it is booting device intor recovery mode. The phone never goes into recovery mode, so i manually put it into recovery mode and hit boot ramdisk. It boots the ramdisk and the iphone has all this weird script on it. I noticed that as it was doing all this script on the iphone, on of the things said "no payload found". Anyways all the script finishes and the phone restarts, but it takes me to the activation screen on the iphone. So long story short, liberty isnt working for me. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

try restoring and try again. If it doesn't work, try ZiPhone or iDemocracy. I have used all 3 in the past with no problems.
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped