Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-01-2007, 06:51 AM #1Unlock Brand New iPhone 1.1.1 in 10 min without any PC
What you need
1. A Brand New iPhone 1.1.1 or a Revirginized 1.1.1
2. A WiFi Connection
3. This guide
- In the Activate Iphone Screen Scroll so we can get to the dialer pad
- Type: *#307# and press call
- You Phone will Ring Answer it, Note: If you dont get the Answer Screen,Delete *#307#, type 0 and press call
- Press hold
- Your phone will ring again but this time decline the call This will Send you to the Contacts Screen.
- Add a Contact With 2 URLS:
- Tap preffs://1f this will send u to the settings screen
- Select Your WiFi Connection and leave your phone there for 1 min or 2mins.
- Reboot your phone, if u get the Wi-Fi symbol Go to the next Step, if u don't repeat the procedure until you get Wi-Fi
- Now do the *#307# to get into the contact Screen Again
- Tap your contact, and select the URL2 http://jailbreakme.com
- Thats it! Scroll down, and hit "Install AppSnapp". Safari should disappear, and pop you back to the Home screen. Wait patiently for a minute - don't touch anything til it pops you back to the Slide to Unlock screen. The phone will ring answere but wait the full minute.
- Slide to unlock, and Installer.app will be installed on your iPhone/iPod Touch
- Go to Settings, General and Set Auto Lock to Never
- once jailbroken and activated.
- you can run installer updated it
- Install BSD Sybsystem
- run installer again
- in Sources tap click edit and add http://i.unlock.no
- refresh sources
- Under Unlocking Tools folder, install YouTube Activation
- Under Unlocking Tools folder, install AnySIM
- Restart Phone, check youtube
- Run AnySIM (does not matter wich SIM card in)
- Restart iPhone and Uninstall AnySIm
Well done in about 10 mins
New iPhones 1.1.1 are TIFF proff !!!
Run iTunes without internet connection hit RESTORE + SHIFT and update with :
iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore - must be from 10-16-2007 !!!
11-01-2007, 07:04 AM #2
awesome Think Different
11-01-2007, 07:39 AM #3
that's cool. can you elaborate a little as to what *#307# do exactly to you iphone. thanks.
11-01-2007, 08:03 AM #4The simcard inserted in this iphone does not seem to be a supported att sim card
I went to apple got a bricked iphone replaced. I got a replaced 1.1.1 new but the weird thing was i could use all the function out of the box.
So I followed the above step with jailbreakme.com and after uploaded anysim and unlocked no problem. Im using tmobile.
Only problem i have is I try to sync to itunes it tells me " The simcard inserted in this iphone does not seem to be a supported att sim card"
What do i do so i can sync this phone with itunes??????
11-01-2007, 08:09 AM #5
11-01-2007, 08:25 AM #6
11-02-2007, 05:34 AM #7
hondars bro! your method is so cool!but is it true?
11-02-2007, 06:43 AM #8
Yea is true an work like a charm really
Last edited by hondasr; 11-02-2007 at 03:39 PM.
11-02-2007, 07:11 PM #9
is the BSD download as slow for you guys as it's for me? takes around 10 minutes to download...
11-02-2007, 07:44 PM #10
Maybe you have some problem with your internet conection. What are you use wifi or edge?
11-02-2007, 08:37 PM #11
please restart your iphone anysim cannot unlock this phone. anysim will now quit again after anysim quit.....but when i insert my t-mobile simcard i can call ppls.. is this iphone unlocked?
11-03-2007, 02:00 PM #12
Note this guide is only for Brand New 1.1.1 with 04.01.13G Basedand or Revirginized 1.1.1 with 04.01.13G
Check if you have this first
11-03-2007, 02:04 PM #13
"New iPhones 1.1.1 are TIFF proff !!!"?? What does that mean?? sorry..noob
11-03-2007, 02:56 PM #14
I unlocked my phone using Iphone simfree, and my phone seems to be unlocked but it would only work with att, when I put a t-mobile sim it shows no bars on the signals or no service. I go to setting then carrier and its on Automatic and under it T-mobile and att but it doesn't let me select it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
11-04-2007, 08:53 AM #15reply
lol u just ripped my whole method off anyway if u do a search for bilsta57 i have made a very detailed guide exactly the same as this
but come on man dont rip off my methods at least give me SOME credit (in fine print)ahahah lol anyway
Have fun,To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar
11-04-2007, 09:03 AM #16
ya true, no where anywhere on any of these guides does it say you have to virginize it. do you????